Happy vs Cowell

No way. That QB for Crowell is way to good. I predict that Happy will receive their first loss of the season.

Happy by 32. To me it seems like they have played better teams over all. And Crowells run game is almost nonexistent. Good luck to both teams.

Caprock kid":36x6n7ho said:
Happy by 32. To me it seems like they have played better teams over all. And Crowells run game is almost nonexistent. Good luck to both teams.
I usually just like reading this stuff, but this caught my eye, when have you ever seen Crowell, have to run the ball. I'm sure if they wanted to that they could line up and run it. But when you have a QB as good as theirs and wide receivers that can't be guarded. Why run the ball??? If they ever had to they could, but no team can stop their pass threat. So think before you make yourself sound dumb. I feel like Crowell by a couple touchdowns, They will stop them on defense a few times, and as we all know, nobody can guard their deep ball.

Oldwiseman":1izzp15e said:
Caprock kid":1izzp15e said:
I usually just like reading this stuff, but this caught my eye, when have you ever seen Crowell, have to run the ball. I'm sure if they wanted to that they could line up and run it. But when you have a QB as good as theirs and wide receivers that can't be guarded. Why run the ball??? If they ever had to they could, but no team can stop their pass threat. So think before you make yourself sound dumb. I feel like Crowell by a couple touchdowns, They will stop them on defense a few times, and as we all know, nobody can guard their deep ball.

Ouch! I must have hit a nerve with some Crowell fan. Anyway I wasn't trying to hurt any feelings I was just saying from watching them.play Guthrie and Knox City Crowells run game isnt very strong so if you can force them to run or have a couple of take sways which I think Happy will. Then you can probably beat them.

But who cares these two teams are in different divisions and plus Crowell has to go through Richland to make it to state. Good luck to both teams.

Regardless of whether Crowell can or cannot run the ball, it looks like a good game on paper. I've seen Hayes chuck it on a couple of occasions and he's the real deal but Happy has disposed of Sterling City and Valley which is quite telling in my book. Happy by 18.

Oldiebutagoodie":30n46q94 said:
I'll take Happy by 29 in a game that really never was close after the first quarter.
Think cowboys are over the hump on these high profile match ups.

Maybe only time will tell. #playoffhump

Can't see this being a mercy rule game either way. It will likely be the biggest test all season for both teams.

I couldn't tell you the last time Crowell lost a home game since going to 6-man, and its been since 11-12-2010 that Follet put the mercy rule on em. If my info and calculations are correct, thats been 67 games ago.

But, my Wildcats are 0-2 against the Cowboys.....

Should be a good one regardless!!!

Crowell by double digits! :)

I haven't seen crowell play this year but you can never count them out. I have seen happy play and they are fundamentally sound. I think happy will win this one by two touchdowns. I wish I could see this one.

Back