Happy v. Borden County

Johnny South":3pry7v93 said:
Except for all of those turnovers last year, Happy outplayed BC. They may just do it again.
LMAO!oh my. It's been 5 minutes and I still can't quit laughing. That's a good one.

Johnny South":1bcu8df9 said:
There is a night to day difference between a healthy Happy and GC.

Since it doesn't seem like either of the two teams mentioned were/will be healthy for BC this statement doesn't really apply here

This was a great game, both teams are very good. I kept thinking BC was going to take the game over but it didn't happen until the last 5 mins. Congrats to Happy on a great season. Congrats to BC, bring home the gold.

BC handled it, took over in the second half. "Mamas Don't Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys" playing through BC speakers.

Happy moved the ball very well on the ground but lost a close call at the goal line on 4th down and went in down 8 at half. Borden scored on the first possession of the second half and happy could not get the stops that they needed to close the gap.
Bordens power run game allowed them to get the early lead and they never bobbled once they had it. they waited and waited until happy started pressing and started making mistakes and that is when Borden really opened up the lead. Great game by both teams.
Congrats to the Cowboys on a great season. Those seven seniors have had a great career. Never lost a regular season game. Wow.
Good luck to the coyotes as they battle for a second straight state ring. IMO I think they will get it done.

Back