HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM SAVANNAH !!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL !!! Here are some of the things we are thankful here in our household.

1. Were thankful for my daughter, her boyfriend and my first grand-baby who are currently staying with us and will be sitting at our Thanksgiving table today. Were especially thankful for each and everyone in their extended support group.
2. Were thankful for our health.
3. Were thankful for our jobs.
4. Were thankful for Dave Ramsey and Crown Financial Ministries who guided us to get out of debt.
5. Were thankful for our extended family at church who look in on us from time to time.
6. Were thankful for our family and friends in Texas and around here as we all face different challenges.
7. Were thankful for the Dallas Cowboy opponent who will provide us a victory today.
8. We pray for our loved ones who have lost loved ones the past 12 months.
9. We are thankful for my alma mater the Rochelle Hornets who have made the playoffs for two consecutive years.
10. We are thankful for the Georgia Bulldogs who continue to climb in the Division I rankings.

We are thankful for each and everyone of YOU !!!

ryry":1y92l6a0 said:
I'm thankful that we all live in a free country that allows us to be able to celebrate Thanksgiving.
I'll second that.
And Happy Thanksgiving to you, Savannah and to everyone else as well.
Actually #7 could be taken either way depending on if you're a Cowboy lover or hater.

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Things I am thankful for:
1. God
2. Family
3. Our service men and women who are serving or have served so I may have this day with my family.
4. Sterling City Eagles who make us so proud and especially #7 who makes my life such a joy.
5. And to all of the followers of sixman.com pray for safe journey to and from your favorite teams playoff.

GO EAGLES #7 Get A COWBOY

ryry":2vftk36c said:
I'm thankful that we all live in a free country that allows us to be able to celebrate Thanksgiving.
I'm agreeing with this, but I'd also like to add that I'm thankful for God, and the sixman community.

CowboyP":1q3m0wjh said:
ryry":1q3m0wjh said:
I'm agreeing with this, but I'd also like to add that I'm thankful for God, and the sixman community.
Amen!

Looks like the Cowboys delivered 20-19 over the Dolphins.
Anybody for some leftover turkey sandwiches?
Guess I'll be packing some for the next 5-6 days for lunch.

Back