Gordon Vs. Gorman

Edward Golden

Six-man fan
With May looking really good and standing at 8-0 going into tonight, this game between Gordon and Gorman looks to be for the 2nd playoff spot. What are you guys thinking? I know Gordon lost a top player to a broken collarbone last week?

I am going to be quenched up pretty tight all night. Everyone from Abilene Reporter picked Gordon, Granger picked Gordon, and so far as I can tell, only Sixmania picked Gorman. I really expected Gordon to be an underdog coming in with the injuries. I will be pleasantly surprised with a win, but I just hope it is an entertaining game, because as you said, May looks to be a daunting task to manage next week. They have hit their stride.

I had to miss tonight's game. Thanks to Shad and Lyle for their audio feed. Hate that Gordon couldn't get the stop at the end. Another year with too many key injuries. The "next man up" never quit. Hook 'em!

Does anyone know where I can find archived podcast of Goemans live audio? I am looking for what ever sixman audio archives I can find.

Back