Good morn'n Owls

Well Kramer. Did you know the Owls tied the game 30 to 30 with 56 seconds on the clock? Also, that one of our Key players went out in the 3rd quarter after collapsing (He already scored a touchdown in the first half). The Owls certainly could have won the game. I'm sure just about everyone who watched the game would tell you this game could have easily gone either way. Of course I also remember you saying the Owls would need to beat a team like Moran or Avalon to get noticed - which they did!

30-30 with 56 seconds on the clock and you loose by 22....... WOW, was it a melt down...

Well congrats on your moral victory, hope your key player gets healthy.

OH AND UHHHH....

Blum is awaiting your arrival on Friday

Goob":g83n1bnn said:
Dear Kramer,

Yew ain't answered me. Did yew ever play the game?

I never played 6man. Played my football at levelland then college ball at New Mexico State at las cruces nm....

Yew prolly be better off not tellin' the fact yew played in New Mexico. That's kinda like bein' proud of bein' in Congress fer 29 years.

Goob":1ojlrjud said:
Yew fellers went to away games in three station wagons, didn't yew?
Goob":1ojlrjud said:
Oh, New Mexico. That done tells me all I need to know.

Your'e pretty funny their Ole' GOOB.

We had the luxury of traveling in a greyhound bus (with no AC), 2 of them way back in 1977 and 1978 on our way to the Missouri Valley Conference Championship.
YES I'M A NEW MEXICO AGGIE, we're a lil differn't from those TEXAS A-M aggies.

I don't know alot about the game of 6-man, other than I follow it when I can, but back in 1977 and 1978 I could toss the ole' pigskin around. Good ole' Coach Gil Krueger even let me (D. Spriggs) play STARTING quarterback and we accidentally won the MVC that year.
I'm sure you won't know what MVC means, but I'll explain it to you.
M stands for Missouri
V stands for Valley
C stands for Conference
1978 CHAMPIONS....

Kramer":2nyusx8k said:
Told you guys Covington would not, will not, can not beat Bynum......
Other than establishing yourself as a great prophet, what is the point of illustrating a team's shortcomings?

All I'm saying or said was Covington was not goin to beat Bynum......and they did not.

That's not bashing anyone or any school.

Me saying Blum will win that district undefeated is not bashing any team from this district.

Well, since yew iz such a BFOC (that done stands fer Big Feller On Campus) why in world duz yew care bout Covington? Did a girl from there done do yew wrong? I jest can't understand why a panhandle pekkerwood like yew wud care bout a central Texas burg the size of a postage stamp. And why didn't yew go pro, gunslinger? I mean, I done thought MVC stood fer most victories in Canada. Did yew play fer them Roughriders?

Here iz how it prolly done played out. There wuz a gal from Covington who done won her a full ride scholarship to new mexico state by virtue of winnin' the county show with a grand champeeon pig. Since she wuz from Texas she wuz better lookin' than any gal on campus. Yew, bein' the BFOC (Big Feller On Campus) started acourtin' her rite away. While yew wuz achunkin' the ball she prolly got bored and went and ran off with a roughneck from Texline. Yur heart done got broke and yew has had it in fer Cov ever since. That or she fell fer a manly lookin' gal shot putter from Deming. Either way, yew wuz left out in the cold. I iz sorry fer yur pain.

Back