Goob v. rainjacktx

I bet granger's loving it. The site has probably had more hits the last two days than it has the last six months.

I wonder if Goob, Rainjack, and Savannah are all really just Granger arguing with himself.

oldfat&bald":1wxt7nn3 said:
I bet granger's loving it. The site has probably had more hits the last two days than it has the last six months.

I wonder if Goob, Rainjack, and Savannah are all really just Granger arguing with himself.
Nope.

CowboyP":1qdgz1k3 said:
oldfat&bald":1qdgz1k3 said:

Nope.
Actually,
ya gotta admit that'd be pretty shrewd.

I'm glad it's not the case
cuz
I enjoy the diversity of this site.
Rednecks and educated rednecks
all gettin' along.
I like that about y'all!

I also enjoy the fun people have on this sight. The thing that bothers me is, this is an unrestricted sight and tons of kids read this. I know that that things are moderated, but its the ugliness of it that sometimes bothers me. Its seems to get inappropriate for general reading, not language, but insinuations. Like many, I do not read some posts when I see where it is going. But, I live in a small world and guess for the worldly ones, its appropriate. But like I say, most of it is very entertaining, meaningless dribble, that fills in until someone tries to post something serious so we can see who can highjack the thread first. Just my meaningless dribble for the day.

Ladieeeeees and Gentlemannnnnn!! Good morning and welcome to today’s verbal knock down match which promises to be a classic in every sense of the word. In the red corner, weighing in at 190 lbs pounds and the undisputed world champion the man known only as RAINJACKTX….. And in the blue corner weighing in at 202 lbs ……. The man with one leg and moonshine flask tucked in his overalls……..GOOB!!

haha

Where are those moderators when we need them? I mean allowing dribbling on talking sixman football. That should go under the basketball topic. Now hijacking is a whole nother sanctioned thing...

oldfat&bald I am so disillusioned that distrust has somehow been allowed to permeate into our somewhat fragile relationship. I see that you still feel I'm a fragment of somebodies imagination. lol <-- the lol is Sooper Gooper bait... lets see if he takes it... lol lol lol

Back