Give credit where it's due.

justlookin'

Six-man fan
I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you to Mike for all the work he has done to fine tune this message board since he took the reigns. Also a BIG thank you for saving this format for the masses of fans of the sixman game. I notice the usual grousing about "my team isn't ranked where they should be' and also somewhat about the spreads for particular games. Sometimes your team may be under-ranked and for a variety of reasons. There is a lot of guesswork in putting rankings together at the start of a season, and depending on outside info that may or may not be accurate is part of the equation. All-in-all Mike has done a wonderful job, has the spreads linked to the past histories of the teams as well as the schedules. The site is functioning as it did in the past and I for one am eternally grateful that Mike has taken up the mantle to continue this endeavor.

I was worried here in the oldfolks home. Thank you Mr Mike for keeping this site going. This is an every day, four or five times, read. My brother and I are planning a three day trip in the near future to watch a few games. Thanks again Mr. Mike because with your work we are able to find where everyone is playing and the results.

Back