Games of the Week

Whitharral and Anton
Yes, just going by the spreads I saw that one I've never seen before. Not 0, "but too close to call".
Then there is,
O'Donnell by 7 over Whiteface.
Bynum over Milford by 7.
Maybe Mullin by14 over Cherokee.
As district starts for some.
Lots of 45' predicted this week.
Maybe a few surprises coming?

Yes, just going by the spreads I saw that one I've never seen before. Not 0, "but too close to call".
Then there is,
Bynum over Milford by 7.
I love the spreads, even though sometimes they make me scratch my head. Some really good games this week. I agree with Abbott being the better team. I hardly ever go against them just because of their deep tradition of winning.

I’m going to have to put some names is a hat and go that route to decide which game to go to!

Then there is,
Bynum over Milford by 7.
Surprise pick (even though it’s by 7. But it I’m picking upset for whiteface over O’Donnell. And I’m going with Anton over Whitharral but yeah it’s a toss up. Anton has had their number over Whitharral last year, and ended up being a level up compared to the other teams in the district.

Anton over Whitharral by 18
Whiteface over O’Donnell by 16

Knox City @ Paducah should be a good game. Paducah is playing good football and Knox City is super young but very talented. KC has won the last 8 games in a row dating back to 2009.
I love how Paducah always has the best athletic talent in the state, but always manages to go 3-7 every year. The staff must be a real brain trust.

The only game that is listed as too close to call is SA St. Gerard vs. SA Castle Hills, TAPPS Div. 2 District 5 Championship, same record similar point spreads, one scores more the other plays solid defense, should be a really good one.

Motley co vs jayton and strawn vs Gordon are big time games this week
The Super Bowl of Sixman is back again. Throw out the rankings, throw out the spread. Anything can happen. Eleven miles apart, raised on the rivalry. Covered by the Fort Worth Star Telegram back in the day. The crowds that made me think wow for sixman towns when I first attended these games in the 90's. Several classics. Just about always the last district game, opening weekend of deer season. Lot's of camo/hunters/ metromess fans, all welcome. Watch it here tomorrow night.

https://www.microplexnews.com/broadcasts/strawnfootball-3/

Last edited:
Back