Games of the Week

Abbott VS Lometa should be a good one.

I know some folks don't agree but i think it will be a good test for both squads.
will be interested to see the results of this game. Neither team has played a very tough schedule. My gut tells me that abbott is still the better team

51eleven

Whitharral and Anton
Yes, just going by the spreads I saw that one I've never seen before. Not 0, "but too close to call".
Then there is,
O'Donnell by 7 over Whiteface.
Bynum over Milford by 7.
Maybe Mullin by14 over Cherokee.
As district starts for some.
Lots of 45' predicted this week.
Maybe a few surprises coming?

Yes, just going by the spreads I saw that one I've never seen before. Not 0, "but too close to call".
Then there is,
Bynum over Milford by 7.
I love the spreads, even though sometimes they make me scratch my head. Some really good games this week. I agree with Abbott being the better team. I hardly ever go against them just because of their deep tradition of winning.

I’m going to have to put some names is a hat and go that route to decide which game to go to!

Roach

Then there is,
Bynum over Milford by 7.
Surprise pick (even though it’s by 7. But it I’m picking upset for whiteface over O’Donnell. And I’m going with Anton over Whitharral but yeah it’s a toss up. Anton has had their number over Whitharral last year, and ended up being a level up compared to the other teams in the district.

Anton over Whitharral by 18
Whiteface over O’Donnell by 16