Games of the week for week 2?

Wildcatfan4 I hate to say this but the top blurry pictures doesn’t show anything and the bottom shows the knee off the turf. Look at the foot. I wish you could show the kickoff. It needs to be better quality picture than these to prove either way. Was Westbrook trying to score in their possession? It looked to me that they were.

May was a blowout as well
I was at the May game. It was back and forth until the 4th. Austin St Stephens is a solid team with good talent. Ending score might look like it was a blowout but it was really not. Those kids can line up and play competitive football with anyone. I’m not sure if they are new to sixman but you could see some inexperience in some areas. In the end I think it came down to conditioning and May just wore them down. However, I’m sure they will only improve each week so if you have them on your schedule don’t take them lightly.

I was at the May game. It was back and forth until the 4th. Austin St Stephens is a solid team with good talent. Ending score might look like it was a blowout but it was really not. Those kids can line up and play competitive football with anyone. I’m not sure if they are new to sixman but you could see some inexperience in some areas. In the end I think it came down to conditioning and May just wore them down. However, I’m sure they will only improve each week so if you have them on your schedule don’t take them lightly.
Definitely agree with you, after the half they just wore them down and they started pouting and crying and May took off on them after that.

I see Strawn only beat Dallas Lutheran by 2 points… how did that game go? What does Dallas Lutheran have… looked like it was a fun game…. I am heading to sleep, my Dawgs fought hard but fell to Aquilla tonight, respect to Aquilla!

Wildcatfan4 I hate to say this but the top blurry pictures doesn’t show anything and the bottom shows the knee off the turf. Look at the foot. I wish you could show the kickoff. It needs to be better quality picture than these to prove either way. Was Westbrook trying to score in their possession? It looked to me that they
NFHS = you can re watch the entire game

I see Strawn only beat Dallas Lutheran by 2 points… how did that game go? What does Dallas Lutheran have… looked like it was a fun game…. I am heading to sleep, my Dawgs fought hard but fell to Aquilla tonight, respect to Aquilla!
Mr. 6 did you make it to the Aquilla and Milford game? Thought you might have been at the Lutheran and Strawn game this week... tough loss for the lions

Mr. 6 did you make it to the Aquilla and Milford game? Thought you might have been at the Lutheran and Strawn game this week... tough loss for the lions
Was at Milford game supporting my dawgs! Aquilla is tough as nails!!! And yes looks like the tradition of the hounds won it for Strawn. Looks like Lutheran gave them a game. We’re you at the game?

Back