Games of the week for week 2?

One of the worse call I have ever seen. Jonesboro kicked off and WB player tried to catch it it. As he touched it JB player hit him and ball crossed back across 35. Ball for JB. White hat came up and questioned why it had not crossed 35. Ref on spot I thought was explaining. Short SMS ref on other side of field helped White hat. JB was 8 points behind. WB scored scored and went up 16. JB was penalized 15 yards and WB started on JB 30.

Last edited:
One of the worse call I have ever seen. Jonesboro kicked off and WB player tried to catch it it. As he touched it JB player hit him and ball crossed back across 35. Ball for JB. White hat came up and questioned why it had not crossed 35. Ref on spot I thought was explaining. Short SMS ref on other side of field helped White hat. JB was 8 points behind. WB scored scored and went up 16.
The call was early contact. JB player made contact before 15 yards

Good game even with only watching two quarters, would definitely like to catch the May/Jonesboro game later on.

One of the worse call I have ever seen. Jonesboro kicked off and WB player tried to catch it it. As he touched it JB player hit him and ball crossed back across 35. Ball for JB. White hat came up and questioned why it had not crossed 35. Ref on spot I thought was explaining. Short SMS ref on other side of field helped White hat. JB was 8 points behind. WB scored scored and went up 16. JB was penalized 15 yards and WB started on JB 30.
That call didn’t make the game. Two great teams fighting it out. Early contact was the call weather right or wrong because at the same time Jonesboro had zero holding calls lol, but Westbrook stiffened up and played through it. Hats off to Jonesboro as well for a very hard fought game.

The call was early contact. JB player made contact before 15 yards
I promise you I was a lot closed than you were and I disagree that it was early contact. The Ref that was right by the play, it was on the side line, did not drop a flag and was overruled by the white hat that was not in position to make the call and the SMS that was influenced by the WB sideline all night. Comment on holding calls missed. They missed more than one holding call when WB made plays. When the jersey is stretched it is holding. Several holding calls were not made BOTH ways. I was setting on JB side but tonight was the first time I have ever been in Jonesboro. I usually set on the home side unless I’m at a game that I have ties to. From the time I left home about 1:00 pm, I drove further than people coming from WB unless they went out of the way. At AT&T I always set on visitors side and until Covid it was all 12 games and I either holler for the visiting team or set quietly and watch the game. I was not on the goal line to see the fumble but I would like to see it from that angle. My opinion and I stand by it until proven different and my brother was more adamant about this than I was.

I promise you I was a lot closed than you were and I disagree that it was early contact. The Ref that was right by the play, it was on the side line, did not drop a flag and was overruled by the white hat that was not in position to make the call and the SMS that was influenced by the WB sideline all night. Comment on holding calls missed. They missed more than one holding call when WB made plays. When the jersey is stretched it is holding. Several holding calls were not made BOTH ways. I was setting on JB side but tonight was the first time I have ever been in Jonesboro. I usually set on the home side unless I’m at a game that I have ties to. From the time I left home about 1:00 pm, I drove further than people coming from WB unless they went out of the way. At AT&T I always set on visitors side and until Covid it was all 12 games and I either holler for the visiting team or set quietly and watch the game. I was not on the goal line to see the fumble but I would like to see it from that angle. My opinion and I stand by it until proven different and my brother was more adamant about this than I was.
Well they called 4 or 5 on Westbrook and zero on JB which is fine whatever they still overcame it. Again no big deal WB gave up 1 big run and let someone behind them one time while safety was on the sideline getting blood cleaned up. Pretty solid statement by Westbrook defense. Hard fought game by both teams

Back