Games of the week for week 2?

Mr.6

Six-man fan
What games are y’all looking forward to this week… for me I have two… My Milford Bulldogs vs Aquilla.. I’ve always hated playing them but my dawgs will roll them!! Good 1st victory for Coach Cervantes and staff week 1!! Ready to cheer them on this week, I will be there DAWGS!!!

Another game that I wish I could go to is the Strawn Greyhound’s traveling to Dallas to face Dallas Lutheran… I know Strawn lost yesterday but I look for them to get back on track vs Dallas Lutheran… Dallas Lutheran may make it a game but the tradition of the hounds will push them to victory!! But I keep hearing look out for Dallas Lutheran, what do they have?

They have Coach Davis is what they have. A fantastic number 2 assistant who is bought into the program. Been a steady assistant there for a number of years. Look for Lutheran to make this a game, especially with what looks like a young strawn team.

They have Coach Davis is what they have. A fantastic number 2 assistant who is bought into the program. Been a steady assistant there for a number of years. Look for Lutheran to make this a game, especially with what looks like a young strawn team.
Do you know what kind of players they have, I see they 45d their first opponent…. I just can’t see Strawn losing to them

What games are y’all looking forward to this week… for me I have two… My Milford Bulldogs vs Aquilla.. I’ve always hated playing them but my dawgs will roll them!! Good 1st victory for Coach Cervantes and staff week 1!! Ready to cheer them on this week, I will be there DAWGS!!!

Another game that I wish I could go to is the Strawn Greyhound’s traveling to Dallas to face Dallas Lutheran… I know Strawn lost yesterday but I look for them to get back on track vs Dallas Lutheran… Dallas Lutheran may make it a game but the tradition of the hounds will push them to victory!! But I keep hearing look out for Dallas Lutheran, what do they have?
Aquilla will dominate Milford. I almost feel sorry for Milford.

If I can get a go fund me page to get the gas money, I have two games I would love to see. Westbrook at Jonesboro on Thursday night to start with. You had better always watch out for a Coach Eddie Gallegos coached team.

I have been waiting all year to see how Burkeville does coming to six-man and making their entry against Union Hill who I think is a lot better team than their ranking. If I can pick up enough aluminum cans off the side of the road, I may try to make both of them.

Not saying anything bad about Jonesboro but Westbrook will 45 them.
Just curious on what others out there think… Is there a D1 team out there that can push WB for 4Qs and keep it close (within 1 score)? I don’t know enough about Abbott or Jonesboro to have an opinion on either team. I do know they both have made some good runs over the last few years so I assume they’re well coached teams. So who’s got the best chance to slow down the buzz saw that is Westbrook?

Last edited:
Are you suggesting that May didn't give WB a "real run for the money"? WB was beaten 4 times last year and they barely beat SC, I guess none of them gave them a "real run for the money". This year is different from last year, we can only wait and see.

Do you know what kind of players they have, I see they 45d their first opponent…. I just can’t see Strawn losing to them
Saw they put 45 on Greenville Christian... they were coached by the legend Larry Uland last year so I know they were well coached, sure that bled into this year. Lutheran could be the real deal this year, coached by Schupbach and Vincent J. Davis, dynamic duo there. Be on the lookout for them in the private school ranks.

I have three iou’s for a dollar each in the go fund me account and I have picked up about seven pounds of alum cans. The plan is to show up in Jonesboro for the Thursday night game and Friday night at Union Hill. I may be on a street corner with a sign that is asking for money for six-man football games. If you see me please donate and I plan to be at the games. Good luck all.

Back