Games being broadcast this week

You can bet Coach Bigham will have his Matador team fired up and ready. He does a great job. They looked like a well oiled machine last Saturday night.

Jason Lewis and John Reed will you be broadcasting for Richland Springs this week? I don't want to miss one of your broadcast.

The Gordon vs Zephyr Regional Playoff Football Broadcast will air Friday Night with a pregame show and the "Coach Kostiha Show" starting at 7:00 PM. The game will begin at 7:30.

You can listen on the web at:
http://www.microplexnews.com/liveaudio-2/gordonfootball/

If you are not near a computer you can listen to the game with the Radio Tuner App for Android or iPhone. Use the search function to search for "Gordon Football".

MelaniB":2un0cmts said:
Jason Lewis and John Reed will you be broadcasting for Richland Springs this week? I don't want to miss one of your broadcast.

7:00pm Thursday
Richland Springs vs Mount Calm
Hico, Tx. RS is the home team.
KNVR 1410
KNUZ 106.1
wwww.sansabaradio.com

Lots of good games to listen to this week. The cool part is with smart phones these days, we can be watching one & listening to another.

Speaking of great Broadcasters - I just saw on Facebook where the Tucker Brown Show has another seasoned six-man All-State Player of the Year, collegiate player & now coach, Bryce Hogue co-hosting with him this week on the Motley Co vs Throckmorton game starting @ 6:50 pm on http://www.TheTuckerBrownShow.com.

I thought Tanner Richey and Coach Mike Reed did a great job last week broadcasting Bordon County & Throckmorton games on this website. There is just something special about hearing it from guys who have not only been there and done but have also been selected as the best at the game and broadcast it from an unbiased perspective where you can enjoy the game regardless of what team you hope wins.

Congratulations to Richland Springs.
These updates were on the life update tab.
40-22 Forty seconds into the 2nd Q
70-38 @ Half
92-45 Final
Does anyone know how far into the 2nd half it was over?

In the future if you want to listen to any Richland Springs playoff games, try Tunein radio app. There are only a few "slots" available at sansabaradio.com but Tunein is unlimited and no buffering either.

I'm glad Hogue is doing the Throck game. Never really knew the kid very well but from what our kids say he's a pretty class act and he was a great player. I know that broadcast of the Throck-MC game will be good. Fun fact: MC head coach is from Throck

Back