Games being broadcast this week

Thanks Smokey Joe. I will try to tune in next week.
Any words of wisdom for tuning in to any of the games tonight? Are some of them different on the phone or i-pad compared to home computer?

For the Gordon vs Zephyr broadcast there is a player on http://www.microplexnews.com/liveaudio-2/gordonfootball/ which works with most browsers (especially IE). I think there is a plug in that works for less common browsers. The mobile app you can use is called "Radio Tuner" and is a free download for Droid, iPhone, iPad, and so forth. On the app you simply search for "Gordon Football" once the broadcast has started.

WildcatClassOf89":2jovskr7 said:
No broadcast for the Ira-GC game? :-(
If your in the Snyder area all Ira games are broadcasted on 98.9 FM. I don't believe they are able to stream. Good Luck to all teams tonight and safe travels, God Bless.

Ok...so the Jonesboro-Calvert game cuts out all the time and is impossible to listen to...and the Grady Happy one is so quiet I cant hear what they are saying...switching to other games now...

Way too many people listening to the game. Started off great then I thought my computer was messing with me. I believe the announcers are Jonesboro.

Back