Freshman Rigdon at Strawn

He isn't having surgery it was my mistake the guy I was talking to said grif and I thought he was talking about the rigdon kid but the kid he was talking about was from Guthrie
Well if he said Griff and you were thinking of Strawn and the Rigdon's, I've never met any of them but wish them all the best of health. However I believe Griff is a senior who played (quite well) last Friday night. I think he's the older brother of freshman Grayson, who was on the sidelines but not suited up, for whatever reason.

Since you are a living witness to this fact show the six man world the proof.
Can someone please explain to me what’s the big deal about the weight of the Strawn boys? This kid has been on and on about prove the Strawn kids weigh what the paper says, like what is the issue here.😂 Go to the game, grab you a scale, grab your iPhone camera record it, so the six man world can stop seeing Texlonghorn talking about weight. 160 or 200 they’re still undefeated let’s talk about that. LOL

I've really enjoyed Grayson and Griff's pitches and catches this season. Some amazing, between brothers obviously playing together since child hood.

I've really enjoyed Grayson and Griff's pitches and catches this season. Some amazing, between brothers obviously playing together since child hood.
I agree they have chemistry, I think the whole team has really come together well this season! The coaches are doing A great job using all the weapons they have, but the young men have to get credit for coming together and becoming a TEAM. It’s not always easy to accept outsiders or make them feel part of the team but these young men Seem to have done just that. Go Hounds

I agree they have chemistry, I think the whole team has really come together well this season! The coaches are doing A great job using all the weapons they have, but the young men have to get credit for coming together and becoming a TEAM. It’s not always easy to accept outsiders or make them feel part of the team but these young men Seem to have done just that. Go Hounds
So funny watching Lee look at the Rigdon guy on the sideline when he gets in his feelings during the game. This year has opened a lot of people’s eyes on Lee and his tough man front. Exposed!
Sucks

Rigdon is Good...Ill say it again Jake Richards from Motley County is the Best All round D2 Runningback. Having seen Westbrook Play both Teams. Playoff time in Texas, Only time will tell!!

Rigdon is Good...Ill say it again Jake Richards from Motley County is the Best All round D2 Runningback. Having seen Westbrook Play both Teams. Playoff time in Texas, Only time will tell!!
Jake Richards is also a senior not a freshman. So how do you calculate that into it if your comparing the two. Or do you at all?

Jake Richards is also a senior not a freshman. So how do you calculate that into it if your comparing the two. Or do you at all?
We are talking about one year, You can't predict what Rigdon will do in the next 3 years. You can say Rigdon is the best incoming freshman back in D2. I know experience versus Newcomer takes affect. Everyone on here is saying that "Rigdon is best Back this year" You explain that to me or did you not calculate your answer. Yet, I am only stating that Jake Richard's this year is the more polished Back. One year not all the other 3. Please advise!

Back