Freshman Rigdon at Strawn

Westbrook by 8. Haven't seen Strawn. Westbrook has a strong running game and a spread back that can spin the ball. Their onside kick is pretty lethal also. Good luck to both teams.
I didn't see much of a Westbrook running game against WV? WV seemed to run good at times especially in the second half.

This game boils down to who makes the tackles and defends the passing game the best. Last year Strawn did very little to stop Westbrook's passing game. So Strawn needs to clamp down on the receivers and harass the passer to stay in this game.

I would say to you….just go watch them play or wait till they play your team and see what you think then. The greyhounds are a talented TEAM for sure. They have several great players, with that being said the young Rigdon Kid is a generational talent, he would improve any team and will be special for the next 4 years. Watch him play
Well he will get a good opportunity to try to stake that claim against Westbrook..

Coach Cervantes is the best DC in sixman. I shouldn't say this out loud, someone might steal him. Westbrook is very good. Hat's off to them.

Last edited:
We had 4 turnovers and Lost #20. Strawn is good and So is that freshman. Best Freshman I've seen, Possibly ever. Hats off to Strawn and they couldn't stop our #4 5 TDs. Strawn will play for State against Motley County. Mark my words. As long as everyone stays healthy! Congratulations to Strawn.

Richland won’t even make it deep enough in the playoffs for Strawn to exact their revenge on them. Both for the defeats of years past in the Semi’s and also for the Rigdons to show that screwing them over for dear leader Jerry was the wrong move for the school.

Richland won’t even make it deep enough in the playoffs for Strawn to exact their revenge on them. Both for the defeats of years past in the Semi’s and also for the Rigdons to show that screwing them over for dear leader Jerry was the wrong move for the school.
Even with Richland being down in talent this year their side of the playoff bracket is weak along with their very weak district. Who do you envision knocking Richland Springs off before a possible match up with Strawn? Teams like Oakwood and Calvert appear to be having down years. and I don't see them challenging RS. On the other hand Strawn will have to get past Gordon twice and Throckmorton to reach the semis. A lot more competition than RS will face.

Last edited:
We had 4 turnovers and Lost #20. Strawn is good and So is that freshman. Best Freshman I've seen, Possibly ever. Hats off to Strawn and they couldn't stop our #4 5 TDs. Strawn will play for State against Motley County. Mark my words. As long as everyone stays healthy! Congratulations to Strawn.
What happened to #20? Hope he’s ok. He’s a heck of a player.

Back