Freshman Rigdon at Strawn

Keep your comments directed on the topic at hand. You calling someone a hater is a immature response. Who gave you the license to judge someone online??
I did. Lmao stop being one and we won’t have to call u one, u saying they threw Hail Marys to discredit the fact that strawn receivers went up and took the ball away from defenders. Stop hating on rigdons

I
Jake Richards from Motley County the Best D2 Running back. He will be Holding up that State Championship in December. Rigdon is the Best Freshman Running back that I have ever seen!
respect that, and can definitely see motley win it all, but just like a rigdon was better than motley’s guy 2 years ago, a rigdon is better than a motley guy now. Facts are facts, the freshman at strawn is the best right now, and for the next years to come. Basketball too, it’s not even close.

You know nothing about football…strawn didn’t throw a single “Hail Mary” they they threw 2 passes 40 yards down the field with 1on1 coverage that our receiver went up and TOOK over the defender. Stop being a keyboard warrior lmao hater
Lets take some deep breath’s and calm down. Just football. I will say I do know football and prefer the short pass running game. Clock management. More minutes you have the ball, less they have it. And realistically, a 40 yard pass as time runs out in high school is a Hail Mary.

N
Lets take some deep breath’s and calm down. Just football. I will say I do know football and prefer the short pass running game. Clock management. More minutes you have the ball, less they have it. And realistically, a 40 yard pass as time runs out in high school is a Hail Mary.
No, he caught a pass and ran about 15 yards AFTER catch and shook one defender and scored…not a Hail Mary

You must be watching some other school than Strawn play? Most of their players do good to weigh 160 lbs soaking wet. I heard that Throckmorton had some big players but Strawn is very average in size. I reviewed the Strawn roster and sure enough several players are listed at 200 lbs or better. Someone took a very liberal look at the team scales.
strawn's lightest player is 160 and that's their quarterback, everyone else is 180-230 pounds lol

strawn's lightest player is 160 and that's their quarterback, everyone else is 180-230 pounds lol
Here are two good pictures from the Strawn Greyhound game vs Smoking for Jesus Ministry Christian School on September 3, 2021. The Strawn cheerleaders must weigh 200 lbs too since some of them are bigger than some the Strawn football players? It must be an optical illusion. Lol

Attachments

• Strawn Greyhounds 2021 vs SJCM.jpg
    Strawn Greyhounds 2021 vs SJCM.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Strawn Greyhound 2021 against Smoking for Jesus CM.jpg
    Strawn Greyhound 2021 against Smoking for Jesus CM.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I’d say this performance against the #3 team in division 1 speaks for just how special that young man is.

Attachments

• B92A43B6-B43D-49C2-9D7D-6747B579F5FE.jpeg
    B92A43B6-B43D-49C2-9D7D-6747B579F5FE.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 28
Here are two good pictures from the Strawn Greyhound game vs Smoking for Jesus Ministry Christian School on September 3, 2021. The Strawn cheerleaders must weigh 200 lbs too since some of them are bigger than some the Strawn football players? It must be an optical illusion. Lol
I was in the locker room with them when they stepped on the scale when they checked their weights, do we need to post those pictures for you to see you have no idea what you're talking about.

Back