Fresh out of college

dahearn

11-man fan
My name is Derek Ahearn and I am very interested in a six man football coaching position.

Let me tell you about myself, I Graduated December 17, 2011 from Tarleton State University with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with an emphasis on Fitness Management. Before I went to Tarleton I started my college career at Cisco Junior College where I played Tight End an Deep snapper there for Two seasons. At Cisco, that was my first time playing 11 man football because I played football at Gustine High School where it is a 6 man school. Playing for Cisco helped me understand 11 man and the difference there is between the two. At Gustine High School I got selected to play in the Texas All Star Game in Lubbock 2006.

I met my wife at Cisco Junior College where we got married in December 2007. Then we had a little boy name Shane at the end of July 2008My wife graduated from Tarleton State University and is a teacher at the Comanche Head Start program in Comanche, TX.

Also I have completed my Texas Teachers Alternative Certification Program and have been studying for the Physical Education EC-12, Generalist 4-8 and the composite Social Studies Exam.

If interested please e-mail me at [email protected] and I will be able to send you my resume and references.

Thank You for your time,
Coach Ahearn

You should apply at Olfen.
It's a good starter position.
That, or any other asst. position, perhaps soccer or JH girls cross country.

If you don't have Math or Science,
or someone who owes you one,
fresh out of college
without going through a college teacher prep program?
and PE only?
might not get you anything.

Back