Fox Sports Southwest (FSSW)

Thanks guys... keep up the comments.

BTW, went with the blue tie. Thought I had used orange the last two years... maybe not

Sheeeit. That was good football. Hats off to both teams. Congratulations to RS on winning State this year. And for the record setting EIGHT TH. To The Team for the blocking that allowed Tippie to break the td record and him for doing it. Balmorhea does NOT know the word quit. The game could have ended earlier what was it 3 or 4 times. When RS went up 40-22 I thought it might be over at the half, after an otherwise undefeated season the Bears could have given up. Both teams had their hands on their hips well before the end of the game. Not that they have not all year but RS earned this one, they had to fight for it and overcome adversity.
The scene after the game of both teams circled with Coach Burk speaking to them and # 3 leading the Prayer should be framed somewhere. Home page on this site? Somebody call the New York Times, though not front page for them they might consider it as interesting story and picture.

Granger pm me and i will give u my mailing adress,since i came close to winning the contest,,all i need is a few sixman bumper stickers

Dear Guru.
While your in touch w/FSSW is there any chance links to re watch the games might be available in the future for posterity? In addition to fun to watch it would be interesting to see how man hits they might get.
All the games in, in all classifications might be a draw, for all concerned.

Anyone else having issues with the streaming of the DI game? I get part of a play, then it goes back to "Your Event Will Begin Shortly"

Any chance for a better link or radio station to hear or watch JHS and BCHS play? I got lucky and watch most of the RS game. Now all I can watch is your event will begin shortly!!

This was my point of contention to begin with. If they are going to screw up the schedule were you can't go. They should at least come up with TV to eliminate the streaming issues!!!

Back