for the sdults....

CT6MFL

11-man fan
I’m interested to know if there are any adult six man teams that might be gathering in this area. Doesn’t matter for what; alumni games, back yard ball or league play. Or those that might be interested in it?

Heath

which is cool, but we're looking for those that want to play tackle a couple times a year (Maybe more). I wish I could get the Rhodlers out your way to put together something... haha. I believe it was the oldest boy that played with us ti buckholts first alumni game. That kid had some wheels.

I know the folks around Brown, San Saba, and Mills county are working hard at putting teams together; So much that I think I'm running behind lol.

Yeah Dustin played with the Buckholts team. I can ask around I'm sure we could put one together. So would you play against other towns or are you just talking about doing old timers games within your own community against teams that graduated on odds and evens years?

Yeah that was him:)

We don't discriminate.... Its open to all. Your team goes into the league pool and plays against everyone else. As we get bigger there is structure for going into districts and such.

Ill shoot ya my number in a PM later this evening.

Heath

Back