Fajitapete's Top 30 after 5 weeks of play

fajitapete

Six-man fan
Fajitapete’s Frito Pie Cerebral Randomizing Prognosticator has completed number crunching and this was the result:
The CRAP system sees the top 30 (all schools)
For the non-UIL schools, there are now 6 in the mix -
Spreads to follow - -

STAR 99999999999999999999999.1 (Special ranking for HHR&WPC&SWW)
Ira 160.57
Water Valley 152.36
Throckmorton 143.56
Richland Springs 142.82
Rankin 140.98
Abilene Christian 132.66
Motley County 132.23
Jonesboro 131.39
Borden County 131.34
Strawn 130.93
Sands 127.92
Ropes 127.81
Austin Hill Country 127.72
Waco Live Oak 124.19
Lometa 124.18
Garden City 121.87
Aspermont 121.81
Bulverde Bracken Christian 120.40
Dallas The Covenant 116.77
Amherst 115.86
Petersburg 115.73
Abbott 114.74
Zephyr 111.59
Gordon 111.43
Newcastle 111.00
Valley 107.01
Klondike 105.30
Walnut Springs 103.94
Follett 103.26
Lucas Christian 103.00

so i spend most of my time on the private school boards, but i enjoy checking out these rankings considering they have public and private ranked together. now im not one to complain about the rankings or how that all works because, from what i can tell, its completely done by computer but... i did notice that hill country is ranked higher than bracken in this system and thats weird because bracken beat hill country week zero. im not affiliated with either team and clearly they are both top notch teams, and imho these two are ranked correctly, but just found that interesting that the computer would catch on to that.

Pete, my team isn't on this list. I know you got my check, it has already cleared my bank. What's up with this? Do I need to send the boys to "have a talk" with you?

eaglesnest":3j1et0cd said:
so i spend most of my time on the private school boards, but i enjoy checking out these rankings considering they have public and private ranked together. now im not one to complain about the rankings or how that all works because, from what i can tell, its completely done by computer but... i did notice that hill country is ranked higher than bracken in this system and thats weird because bracken beat hill country week zero. im not affiliated with either team and clearly they are both top notch teams, and imho these two are ranked correctly, but just found that interesting that the computer would catch on to that.

Strange as it seems, the system thinks BBC isn't playing as well as they should be and this is because they have been over matched and the calculated spreads were much higher than the actual scores. This was noted last week and a new set of logic was included to address the fact you normally can’t win by 100 points in 6-man.

It will be applied after week8 when we regress all the game again using the current power as the initial starting point

AHC has on the other hand played some good teams and has been rewarded. In this system it is possible to win and lose power or lose and gain power.

You also have Lometa ahead of Bracken and they scrimmaged, I know its only a scrimmage but Bracken 7 or 8 touch downs and the defense only gave up 1 TD
They beat AHC by 20 points.
And then you said they arent playing as well as they should, I think they are averaging a TD on every 3rd play and it looks like the second team is getting almost as many plays as the starters?
Does the Fajita take in account they only play a half of football and everyone gets to play quality time?
You may need to put more onions and peppers and lesss cheese in your fajita machine!

ok seriously this is what i think lometa shouldnt be ranked at all look who they have lost to a very very good zephyr team a average may team whos next? and throckmorton?? who have they played that even half way decent besides dallas the covenent. all im saying zephyr is way under rated and so is may but whatever.

Back