Evant Cafe

CowboyP

Six-man expert
Avoid this place. I had to send my burger back - it mooed and bled when I took my first bite. My wife's fajitas were cool and of approximately gas station quality.

CowboyP":3c2m60jm said:
Avoid this place. I had to send my burger back - it mooed and bled when I took my first bite. My wife's fajitas were cool and of approximately gas station quality.

Hmmmmm....I kinda like my meat rare, but if it ain't hot, they are trying to kill the customers.....

Ouch! Sorry for your dining experience in my old hometown.
Once at a company picnic I attended, someone had attempted to grill these huge, thick steaks and must have forgot to fire up the grill. When we tried to eat them someone quipped, "I've seen cows hurt worse than this get up and run off."

CowboyP":1yt47d4z said:

You mean to tell me that a outstanding member of the press like yourself was not fed for free at the game? What type of establishment are they running in that town.

Easy now, not the best food I have ever ate, but not too bad for Evant... They were prolly to busy looking at that haircut of yours to focus on the task at hand.

rycomc":1wflm54p said:
Easy now, not the best food I have ever ate, but not too bad for Evant... They were prolly to busy looking at that haircut of yours to focus on the task at hand.
There was only one other customer there. As far as the hair cut goes, my head is totally buzzed.

Back