Districts

Has anyone else noticed how easy it is for someone to complain about something but how hard it seems to be for someone to volunteer to help get it done?

justobserving":gbt8fwj0 said:
oldfat&bald":gbt8fwj0 said:
Has anyone else noticed how easy it is for someone to complain about something but how hard it seems to be for someone to volunteer to help get it done?

Ask and ye shall receive ….

I'm sure Mr Granger Sir appreciates your willingness to help him out. I bet he'll be sending you a message real soon with instructions on how to change the districts up. :)

Old Bearkat":edaonlax said:
CowboyP":edaonlax said:
donhardin":edaonlax said:
Poor Granger. Has to work a full time job AND run this board. Something has to go.

Don Hardin
Abilene
I agree. It's time he quit his job. :)

Cowboy volunteers to feed his family! And pay his mortgage......

You see how easy it is to solve problems when folks volunteer to help out.

I remember reading somewhere that there are some pandhandlers on IH-35 in downtown Austin making upwards of $300 a day ... and Granger does know about some places downtown where they never check the meters (no overhead, except for cardboard and a sharpie) ... so this might work out.

lifegatesports":13yyweiy said:
I remember reading somewhere that there are some pandhandlers on IH-35 in downtown Austin making upwards of $300 a day ... and Granger does know about some places downtown where they never check the meters (no overhead, except for cardboard and a sharpie) ... so this might work out.
That's a great idea!

CowboyP":xn8s9ne4 said:
Old Bearkat":xn8s9ne4 said:
CowboyP":xn8s9ne4 said:
donhardin":xn8s9ne4 said:
Poor Granger. Has to work a full time job AND run this board. Something has to go.

Don Hardin
Abilene
I agree. It's time he quit his job. :)

Cowboy volunteers to feed his family! And pay his mortgage......
I thought Don and OBK were going to take care of that...

I did. I volunteered you......

Back