District Lists

FreyLSCS

11-man fan
I've noticed we've gotten a few new teams in Division III this year (Athens in District II, Living Rock in District III, and Conroe Lifestyle in District IV). Do we know if there are anymore new teams or if any teams are leaving the division? I'd like to get an updated district list going on here.

What about District 1? Is Amarillo Holy Cross, and EP Jesus Chapel fielding teams this year? They don't have them on tappster, but I see that some teams have them scheduled. Is the school from Conroe fielding a team for the first time, or they bringing the program back? I'm sure we will have all of the answers soon, a month from today two a days start, can't wait for the season to get going.

I haven't seen Lifestyle with a team since I started coaching backing in 2010, but I have heard from others that they did have a team at one point.

So I think we are looking at:

District I
Amarillo Holy Cross
El Paso Jesus Chapel
Wichita Christian
Wichita Falls Notre Dame

District II
Heath Fulton
Longview Trinity
Granbury
Brownwood Victory Life
Athens Christian
Richardson Canyon Creek

District III
Fredricksburg Heritage
Seguin Lifegate
Selma River City Believers
Living Rock
San Marcos Hill Country

District IV
Alvin Living Stones
Brenham Christian
Bellville Faith
Conroe Lifestyle

Looks like 19 teams total

On tappster it has two other schools:

Lubbock Kingdom Prep- District 1
San Antonio New Life Christian- District 3

If everyone fields a team then we are looking at 21 teams.

Updated

District I
Amarillo Holy Cross
El Paso Jesus Chapel
Wichita Christian
Wichita Falls Notre Dame
Lubbock Kingdom Prep

District II
Heath Fulton
Longview Trinity
Granbury
Brownwood Victory Life
Athens Christian
Richardson Canyon Creek

District III
Fredricksburg Heritage
Seguin Lifegate
Selma River City Believers
Living Rock
San Marcos Hill Country

District IV
Alvin Living Stones
Bellville Faith
Conroe Lifestyle

Looks like 19 teams total still, but it looks like New Life in District 3 and Brenham in District 4 will not have teams this season.

Hate to hear that about Brenham, but not a huge surprise considering how many seniors they had last year. It's the same situation with Fort Worth Covenant, both were playoff teams last year. Hopefully both schools will be back in 2016.

That has to be a mistake, they will have a team, and be in TAPPS I have been told. We (Canyon Creek) are scheduled to play them week three for a district game.

Athens has been approved by TAPPS but, they might not have ALL DISTRICT opponents on their schedule. This would make sense why they are not in the district officially. If someone drops in that district they might fill in that spot though.

Blessings,

Coach Johnson
Wichita Christian

Yeah that makes sense. I just found it odd that they were listed on Tappster in the district and then I check today and they have been removed.

I talked to the AD at Athens last Spring, and he said that they had been officially accepted into the district. I just think it's a mistake on Tappster, there are a few others on there as well. I'm sure it will all fixed by week one.

I'm the HC for Athens Christian, We're waiting on Tapps to get us fixed up in the system atm. It hopefully will be resolved by this weekend. We have everyone on the Schedule.

Back