District 1

It's gotta be Logos Prep with their 34 man roster
I'm sure they would say it includes JV players but what a huge advantage. They are the team to beat.

District 1 through two weeks is well represented. Midland has beat up on two public schools and I do mean beat up. I haven't seen them play yet but all indications are that they are for real. Midland did lose their all state player. Rockwall is playing very good and beat up on Hermleigh who may be in a down year. They lost to Blum who is ranked high but some say Blum is in a down year as well so who knows. Rockwall lost their stud RB. Harvest is 2-0 but I'm not sure they have been challenged so I don't know if they for real. Harvest lost their all District QB and all state RB. Dallas Lutheran is an unknown commodity being new to 6 man. Abilene seems to be making a rebound from last year. Ovilla had a QB last year not sure if he is back or not. Injuries could play a key role as always. Good luck boys.

I am curious to see District 1, i do believe this will be a dog fight of a district with Midland, Rockwall Heritage, and Harvest. Midland does look strong coming out but my attention is on Rockwall Heritage, i had the chance to watch heritage vs. Blum and this game suprised me. Both teams were fast paced and very good, and i do not beleive they were effected with there loss of the RB. And last is Watagua, i am very interested to see what they will do this season. I think it will be a good year for thee teams

From the TAPPS website. Looks like they are on probation until 2016:
Watauga Harvest Christian

Violation of Section 138 K.1.a1 (Videotaping of opponent)

PUBLIC REPRIMAND

PROBATION through June 2016

Rockwall beats Ovilla 52-46. Ovilla is much improved, but unless Midland is way down from last year I still think Midland will end up on top of the district.

I wish a few more district 1 fellas would post. Kinda given up on district 2. Geneva left and ain't any support from that district.

District 3 has a few posters.

I would watch out for Abilene Christian. I was able to see their game against Dallas Lutheran and they have some great players, and their team looked solid.

Metroplex":1zy1aruw said:
I would watch out for Abilene Christian. I was able to see their game against Dallas Lutheran and they have some great players, and their team looked solid.

What would you grade Lutheran at?

Dallas Lutheran is just coming down from 11 man and had a couple of really good athletes. They were big and had some fast running backs. They were a very good team.

Back