Did I see correctly?

You weren't dreaming guy, it did happen!

Them fine folks from Brookesmith were plenty upset and after the game the clean up crew found notes and napkins everywhere in the stands with the following message writtten all over them........ "Go Rule, Beat R.S." and "Bobcats Rule". They must have been real mad about their girls coming up short! :wink:

Brookesmith was without there point guard. She was sick and did not show. It is much like a few years ago when Rochelle beat Brooke and a few weaks later Brookesmith came back and rolled over Rochelle by 20 points. Point being times do change and teams lose a step but winners find ways. Just like i am sure RS is going to find out in football next year.

BadNewz":33586cyh said:
Brookesmith was without there point guard. She was sick and did not show. It is much like a few years ago when Rochelle beat Brooke and a few weaks later Brookesmith came back and rolled over Rochelle by 20 points. Point being times do change and teams lose a step but winners find ways. Just like i am sure RS is going to find out in football next year.

Wasnt that 20 point win in the district playoff game?? I think both teams won at each other's place. Rochelle should have beaten them both times, but Brookesmith was the team that found a way to win. Lack of experience hurt Rochelle that year. Times do change and you are right about RS next year in football.

Back