Dealing with it

granger

Six-man expert
Founder
Listen, this is getting out of hand. As I have stated many times, I would expect the adults to enter the room at any moment, but NO, this pettiness in and around Richland Springs continues.

This is NOT the forum for this. From now on, I will delete anything I feel is inappropriate. Cut the bs.

In the coming weeks, if you share usernames with people, beware. If you run multiple accounts, beware. I will be freezing accounts where I have found multiple users posting under multiple names. I will likely freeze more accounts than I need to, but if that's what it takes, I will get this done.

When I started my rankings in 1993, the newsletter in 1994, and the website shortly thereafter, I did not intend for this to be the place to bash people. It was to build a community. A few of you remember that it was the ONLY place to get all of the scores (unless you had access to the block plant in Strawn-LOL) and the ONLY place with all of the district standings. It was the only place as well to include all of the teams and not just a top-10.

I am tired of people acting like turds to each other. If you cannot handle this and break the rules, you have been warned. Your privacy goes out the window. You have certainly invaded mine with your carelessness.

Back