DCTF

51eleven

Six-man expert
Is anyone else having trouble finding the magazine? I think it was Old Folks who said 3-4 weeks ago he had gotten his in the mail.
I started looking at the Stephenville Walmart and HEB about 2+ weeks ago, checked several more times (our HEB took out their magazine rack, now mags only at the checkouts). I've bought it at one of these two places for many years now.
So, I went to the DCTF website thinking I might order it there. Only option I saw was a package deal for it, a recruiting issue and a basketball issue along with special on line access for I think $49. Recruiting might be nice but I care little to nothing for BB.
Somewhere on the site it said subscriptions would be shipped in mid or late June, and it would be available in stores shortly after the 4th of July - 2 weeks ago now.
They also have a map showing local availability you can zoom in on. It shows to be at Walmart, HEB, Walgreen's and CVS. I talked to some sort of lead guy at HEB yesterday, he was wearing a Tarleton Football cap (plays Rugby!), he was familiar with the mag but has not seen it there. A guy at Walgreen's said he'd been watching for it himself but not seen it yet. A lady at CVS, a manager I think showed me their tiny mag rack and said she had not seen that one yet.
Am I jumping the gun? Has there for some reason been a delay in shipping? Is it available in other cities or larger towns?

Is anyone else having trouble finding the magazine? I think it was Old Folks who said 3-4 weeks ago he had gotten his in the mail.
I started looking at the Stephenville Walmart and HEB about 2+ weeks ago, checked several more times (our HEB took out their magazine rack, now mags only at the checkouts). I've bought it at one of these two places for many years now.
So, I went to the DCTF website thinking I might order it there. Only option I saw was a package deal for it, a recruiting issue and a basketball issue along with special on line access for I think $49. Recruiting might be nice but I care little to nothing for BB.
Somewhere on the site it said subscriptions would be shipped in mid or late June, and it would be available in stores shortly after the 4th of July - 2 weeks ago now.
They also have a map showing local availability you can zoom in on. It shows to be at Walmart, HEB, Walgreen's and CVS. I talked to some sort of lead guy at HEB yesterday, he was wearing a Tarleton Football cap (plays Rugby!), he was familiar with the mag but has not seen it there. A guy at Walgreen's said he'd been watching for it himself but not seen it yet. A lady at CVS, a manager I think showed me their tiny mag rack and said she had not seen that one yet.
Am I jumping the gun? Has there for some reason been a delay in shipping? Is it available in other cities or larger towns?
I bit the bullet a few years ago and paid the big bucks to Dave Campbell. Yes, I received mine in the mail a couple of weeks ago. Mike needs to put out the info again on the premium version for SixManFootball.

I bought mine at the Comanche Chief office about two and half weeks ago. The Chief is the local weekly paper in Comanche. At that time they had about ten copies stacked on a table just inside the front door. It cost about 13 to 14 dollars. I thought that was a reasonable price, I thought that I would pay much more for the only magazines in town.

Back