Dallas Lutheran moving to six-man in 2015

coachbronk

Six-man fan
Good morning. After a lot of discussion and prayer, we have decided to move our football program to six-man beginning in the 2015 season. We are very excited about this move and feel this is best for our football program at this time. We have been very blessed that the timing has worked out to where Dallas Covenant and Dallas Lutheran are actually switching spots in each other respective districts.

The TAPPS Division 1 District 1 coaches/administrators quickly approved us and we couldn't be more excited about being in a district with such great men who are leading those respective programs. Personally speaking, I am excited to be coaching six-man again and being apart of this great football community.

I wanted to take a moment to say that I have taken the head football/head baseball position at High Island ISD. I enjoyed my 4 years at DLS and look forward to watching them from afar this upcoming season. Thanks to the coaches and administrators of Division 1 District 1 for allowing DLS to come in beginning the 2015 season.

Good luck to all of you this season.

Coach Bronkhorst

Back