D3 picks

Good to see you Dirty Pond, I figured you were still licking your wounds from last years beat down. As far as your picks, I think Freddy is number One til proven otherwise and as far as surprises, Bulverde and Abilene deserve notice. As far as CP, from what I have heard a number of them quit and joined the glee club! Now if you believe that, I have some fresh fish from this market in a place called Woohan...
Going to be a fun season boys!!!

Forgot both were now D3. Abilene and Bracken both earned solid victories. If pressed, Bracken is the more impressive of the two victories given opponents. Abilene has a solid test against Kingdom prep. They have a highlight on Texhoma page and they look good on eye teat.

Well been crickets on the D3 this year. Been a crazy year to say the least but Fredericksburg has to be the favorite without a doubt however Cedar Park played them a pretty tough game. Cedar park and Bracken will settle that district this week for 2nd or 3rd place. Regardless they will have to face each other again if they plan on making it to state. St joseph and baytown will battle for district in D5 with st Joseph the heavy favorite to win by 45. Kingdom Prep, Abilene and Wichita Falls are promising out of the north.

I agree until Freddy gets beat they have to be the favorite.

CP vs Bracken should be interesting as far as Baytown vs St Joseph. Sorry Dirty Bay definitely not Baytown unless their top booster has an 11th-hour transfer that they slide in. Knowing Baytown who knows lol.

Should be a fun six weeks.

-War Eagle

No "11th hour transfer". The pack of Dawgs is strong how they are.

But I been meaning to ask how did Cedar Park players get so big and fast so quickly? That ain't weight room results alone. Lol

Haven’t got to see much of CP this season... how do they matchup against Baytown?? I watched the Baytown/marble falls game and even though they took a tough loss, 45 point underdogs to Bryan St Joseph is just disrespectful to say the least...

7thman98":3e77cril said:
Haven’t got to see much of CP this season... how do they matchup against Baytown?? I watched the Baytown/marble falls game and even though they took a tough loss, 45 point underdogs to Bryan St Joseph is just disrespectful to say the least...

Any players out in the marble falls game?

Old76er said:
7thman98 said:
Haven’t got to see much of CP this season... how do they matchup against Baytown?? I watched the Baytown/marble falls game and even though they took a tough loss, 45 point underdogs to Bryan St Joseph is just disrespectful to say the least...[/quote
Any players out in the marble falls game?

St Joseph’s record is solid. Looking at their schedule a little with like opponents they hammered Brazosport (55-6) and Baytown beat Brazosport (61-33). Pretty big difference.

BC had some key players out against marble falls I believe. I also think St. Joseph and BC match up well, it will be an exciting game to watch. I’m ready to see some playoff football. Hopefully a CP/BC matchup to settle dirtybay and War Eagle’s differences. Lol

As for the north bracket, you all are forgetting Irving Faustina they play Kingdom Prep next week. Could go along way in deciding who comes out of the north.
Greenville vs Abilene should also be a good game. On the top half of the bracket, Witchia ought to take care of Eagle Christian, then Longview Heritage plays FW Covenant.
Covenant played a killer schedule to open Richland Springs, Strawn, Union Hill, and Baird. They seem to be picking up momentum heading into the playoffs.

Back