D1 Sleepers?

Mr. Optimism

11-man fan
Who is the biggest division 1 sleeper right now? We all know about the powerhouses like Westbrook, Gordon, and Knox City, but who is just in the background right now?

Aquilla, Williams kid has gotten much faster. Runs hard
Highland: won some games that surprised me this year
Union Hill: offense has put up some points this year
Whiteface: very underrated

Borden county always seems to be in that mix!

That boy from Aquilla sure does run hard.

Union Hill certainly has put up some good numbers against a pretty tough schedule up to this point too!

Haven’t seen much on whiteface yet!

Borden county always seems to be in that mix!

That boy from Aquilla sure does run hard.

Union Hill certainly has put up some good numbers against a pretty tough schedule up to this point too!

Haven’t seen much on whiteface yet!
Union Hill has only had one decent opponent so far. I think they get tested by Milford. We'll see.

I don't know about that. I saw Union Hill play Rockwall Heritage last week before the rain swept the place out, and Rockwall Heritage is no joke. I've only seen the home games this year unfortunately, but they made light work of their first scrimmage opponents and Rockwall last week. Now I have no idea who they scrimmaged, so I can't say if those were good teams. I just know Rockwall Heritage was the real deal.

You might be right though. That Milford team is really fast from what one of the coaches were telling me. Should be a good test! I'm excited!

Well Germs,

Westbrook has figured it out. Gordon will run through the East Bound and Down. Westbrook and Gordon at State. No other games matter.

Walters Picks

Milford by 45 (Kenny G is correct, The U aint played nobody)
Newcastle by 20 (Good Young Talent taking the next step)
Abbott by 45 (Abbott will be rolling)
May by 10 (Redemption week for Walters Tigers)
Highland by 45 (Hornets on the Rise)
Gorman by 30 (Strawn is pretty down)

You heard it here first Ladies and Germs!

Stay Prickly

Bear

Ain't nobody sleeping but Sweet T today. He had a long night at the RMC last night. Came stumbling in the cabin at bout 3 this morning. So we will not get his picks for this week but he did say that he is goin with Walter and picking May this week. As for the rest of them Abbott wins with sweep right and sweep left, Strawn will be MIA this week, and the battle of the Bulldogs goes to Milford cause ChrisG or is is it Kenny G said that Union Hill has not played anybody good this year. Well T just got up, (he be looking rough and smelling like some left over Mad Dog 20/20) we bout to head down to the local thrift shop and see if we can find us some them Jim Tressel vest to wear to some of these Campbell games that Walter and Sweet T like to go to.

AWWWWAHHHHWWWAHHHH

Lumberjack,

I have so many questions!!!!!

Did sweet T come in wearing Leather?
What has been so dramatic that has led to him visiting the RMC?
Did he see the DeWitts?

I think its about time for an intervention with Sweet T. I did catch Walter looking up leather outfits on Google the other day so I think it is all connected.

We will talk on our way to the Campbell game.

Stay Prickly

Bear

GT, so many questions to be answered here.
Yes Yes he was wearing leather but it was the fake pleather daisy dukes with a pink YMCA shirt tied to the side. I just cant control him anymore since that surgery he had a few years back. He has been wanting to go live with DeWitts for months now. I tell him no he cant because we have Campbell games to attend. I think the RMC is his home away from home now. I think he has also been doing videos for Meerkats Gone Wild.

I Hate to hear Walter is heading that direction by looking for the leather outfits to wear. I do have some good news though, we did find some vest to wear at the thrift shop and we are going to have them embroidered with "all time leading passer" on the back.

Back