D1 Quarterfinal Picks

Tallman":ckklzahg said:
Richey ran for almost 400 yards against your wildcats and he set out the whole fourth quarter so your argument doesn't hold water. Yeah I have seen throck and they had trouble running the ball against Motley. Wait till they play a real team.
Hey Tallman...Has Throck played a REAL team yet ??? If not could you let me know when they do ??

longhornfan1970":373av1e4 said:
Tallman":373av1e4 said:
Richey ran for almost 400 yards against your wildcats and he set out the whole fourth quarter so your argument doesn't hold water. Yeah I have seen throck and they had trouble running the ball against Motley. Wait till they play a real team.
Hey Tallman...Has Throck played a REAL team yet ??? If not could you let me know when they do ??

longhornfan, you can't count Throck's wins this close to state. Geez being from the WEST, you think you would know that the West teams have "nothing left in the tank at this point"... Throck is just an East team playing in the Almighty WEST that has caught extremely good breaks because they haven't had to go thru the "Meat Grinder".

I think I got all that right...

GATA Hounds (STRAWN & THROCKMORTON)

longhornfan1970":2g6fdglh said:
You are right twodollarbill....what was i thinking!!!!
Steer, you and dos duma$$ are living proof that your mouths are moving but your brains are in neutral. Steer pray that you don't win sat. night because Valley or throck will leave yall crying like the girls you are. It might pay for you two not to do anymore thinking.

more annoying than OBK's bug":1zfx91hw said:
longhornfan1970":1zfx91hw said:
Steer, you and dos duma$$ are living proof that your mouths are moving but your brains are in neutral. Steer pray that you don't win sat. night because Valley or throck will leave yall crying like the girls you are. It might pay for you two not to do anymore thinking.
After all these years, we FINALLY found something more annoying than OBK's bug.

hornkeeper12":1yaod6p6 said:
more annoying than OBK's bug":1yaod6p6 said:
longhornfan1970":1yaod6p6 said:
After all these years, we FINALLY found something more annoying than OBK's bug.
As Doggy would say - Good Point!

Tallman":9vukitpf said:
longhornfan1970":9vukitpf said:

This from a Man? who comes in here complaining of Dirty play (RS) and Steroid abuse (Strawn)...

Yup, our brains are in neutral.

Back