D1 Quarterfinal Picks

rainjacktx":pwuurcb5 said:
smokeyjoe53":pwuurcb5 said:
I must have missed something................................

I had to search for the post, but I made the statement that if Abbott wins out through the finals, I would delete my account here, and donate all my RJ t-shirts to soup kitchens.

Total Ambien post. But I slept like a baby.
Would you like to try some of my Tramadol? You might try it with the ambien.........between you and Cowboy making bets it might get pretty quiet on here.......

smokeyjoe53":1mtf7gzo said:
Would you like to try some of my Tramadol? You might try it with the ambien.........between you and Cowboy making bets it might get pretty quiet on here.......

It seems I can do enough damage with the ambien by itself.

At least I have an excuse, now. Cowboy doesn't. He's still stuck with the "I'm an idiot - sue me" defense.

Well im a cheerleader for Oakwood, and I can honestly say that our Panthers are not gonna back down. They'll continue to fight and play their hearts out, and im sure Abbott will do the same... Im sticking with my boys and saying it'll be a close game but Oakwood by 6...

Don't care about the east they are irrelevent this year. Valley will go home at halftime happy. I smell an upset and i'm going with Rankin. throck can't run the ball.

MV_23":3qkm3rot said:
Oakwood
Valley
T-rock
SANTA ANNA

You don't get to 11-1 (their best record ever) without being good but with all due respect to Santa Anna,,, Their regular season opponents were a combined 46-53. Their one loss to Rochelle by 30 was in district and resulted in a 3 way tie decided by a coin flip. A little luck always helps. They did beat the other district finalist Zephyr by 20 who beat Rochelle by 28. Then Gordon 45's Zephyr in the 1st round. They did 45 Lingleville in round 1, as Gordon had done the week before. And they beat 7-5 Blum (who got beat by some top teams - and beat sone good ones) by 33. Guess we will see how it plays out on the field.

Tallman":xiyg22gi said:
Don't care about the east they are irrelevent this year. Valley will go home at halftime happy. I smell an upset and i'm going with Rankin. throck can't run the ball.
I think Water Valley would disagree with that statement..

Tallman":2ntyd15c said:

Tallman,
I'm not trying to give you grief, there are enough folks here doing that, but I beg to differ with the theory that T-Rock can't run. They probably don't run as well as Rankin but they ran very effectively against a pretty good Water Valley defense a couple of days ago. They are very balanced and have a poise that comes from having been there before. I too believe that the teams in the West are better than those from the East, top to bottom. Problem is, only one team comes out of the West and they play the one team that comes out of the East. As we saw last year, you never know what will transpire in the big game.

Tallman":famsyzv6 said:
Have you even seen Throck play?

Richey ran for almost 400 yards against your wildcats and he set out the whole fourth quarter so your argument doesn't hold water. Yeah I have seen throck and they had trouble running the ball against Motley. Wait till they play a real team.

CowboyP":3816xs9u said:
Tallman":3816xs9u said:
Doubtful. Hell the way he's spoutin you'd think he's never seen any 6 Man Football ever. You know, with his low post count & his (obvious) low IQ, I think this TallBOY may be RANTala incognito...

twodollarbill":2tl1vqan said:
CowboyP":2tl1vqan said:
Tallman":2tl1vqan said:
Doubtful. Hell the way he's spoutin you'd think he's never seen any 6 Man Football ever. You know, with his low post count & his (obvious) low IQ, I think this TallBOY may be RANTala incognito...
You may be right. I hope there aren't 2 people that intellectually challenged...

Boy the truth hurts doesn't it? You throck cheerleaders are as bad as richlands. Yeah when you can't argue the truth resort to personal attacks. That's what immature people do.

Tallman":2kn6ixjz said:
Boy the truth hurts doesn't it? You throck cheerleaders are as bad as richlands. Yeah when you can't argue the truth resort to personal attacks. That's what immature people do.
You are amusing. I'm not a Throck cheerleader, but I am a true sixman fan. I enjoy watching all quality sixman teams.

CowboyP":185evr7c said:
Tallman":185evr7c said:
You are amusing. I'm not a Throck cheerleader, but I am a true sixman fan. I enjoy watching all quality sixman teams.
Not a Throckmorton cheerleader here either.
Personal attacks? Queer? Steer?
Those were your words.
Don't get your panties all up in a bunch Shortgirl. It'll be aight.

Go Hounds (Strawn that is...)

Derelict..

Tallman":3h0o01ub said:
Richey ran for almost 400 yards against your wildcats and he set out the whole fourth quarter so your argument doesn't hold water. Yeah I have seen throck and they had trouble running the ball against Motley. Wait till they play a real team.
Motley isn't a real team? You West guys really do stick up for each other. Oh wait I know, Coach Bigham is from Throckmorton thus the dig on Motley. I see now. All part of the conspiracy.

rbwatson":huitb2x5 said:
Ive seen this before raincrack, and I think its probably a little more than ambien. They have rehab for that you know. lol

Don't start projecting your personal self-control issues on to me. I got 99 problems, but substance abuse ain't one.

Back