Week 10:
Hart 20 @ Kress 65
Valley 47 @ McLean 0

Week 11, Bi-District:
Valley 56 vs Paducah 6
Follett 53 vs Crowell 67

Week 12:
Valley vs Ropes, Friday 11/18/11 7:30pm @ Petersburg

Oddly enough in years past I've seen kids, coaches, and parents from kress win with class, and lose with alot of class, in basketball, and football, can't say I've seen the same from follet in recent years, I wish kress the best of luck in district 1, many on these msg boards may not remember the powerhouse days of kress From the mid to late 90's in 1a 11 man, but I can tell u first hand their class and sportsmanship was the same when they beat u by 70 points or a couple years later your team returned the favor. I wouldn't mind seeing a community such as this get back to their winning ways and represent west texas well. Good luck to the Roos!!

rainjacktx":3dcsidmb said:
Valley clinched at least a tie for the district championship last night.

The game of the week is going to be Follett-Kress this Friday.
Looks like they have clinched district champs. Of the two teams that can tie them, Follett and Kress, they have already beaten them heads up. Congrats Valley!

hornkeeper12":1xse5opk said:
rainjacktx":1xse5opk said:
Valley clinched at least a tie for the district championship last night.

The game of the week is going to be Follett-Kress this Friday.
Looks like they have clinched district champs. Of the two teams that can tie them, Follett and Kress, they have already beaten them heads up. Congrats Valley!

I'm not sure what the tie-breakers are in the district. If they use head-to-head, valley clinched 1st.

Valley has already clinched the title based on head to head records. If by some miracle McLean were to be Valley they would still clinch.

Back