Crowell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And steve, shut up you sound like an idiot. Yes there are some crowell players that need an attitude adjustment but Lex is not one of them.

An the idiot is the people like u criticizing high school boys bout the way they play football when dumbasses like like yal didn't make anything of yal selfs!!

smokeyjoe53":3d8qte0r said:
This is gettin good......... When they're not talking about you is the time to worry.....

Move over and I'll sit down and share the popcorn with you.....

popcorn.gif

Both teams are great. I know Crowell will win though. The people that hate on Crowell are losers and probably still butt hurt tending to their boys Crowell bruised up during their beating The Wildcats gave them. And for Lex..punish them tonight

Crowell is very good. Lots of talent. Don't think anyone disputes that. It hasn't always translated into success. What the Crowell people need to understand is that any discussion about Crowell by football fans not from there that have watched them play is that usually includes the word "turds". Based on how their fans, coaches, and administration responds to any discussion about that, I really don't think they care. It doesn't have anything to do with jealousy or resentment about their abilities. I would hope that as they go forward, someone from Crowell will recognize that there are some issues there and address them, rather than continue to validate those behaviors. If not, they will continue to escalate.

That being said, I think the discipline and consistency that Throck seems to have will enable them to win...but have been wrong before. Guess we'll see. I'll be there to witness it first hand.

Steve you don't seem like the brightest person. If that kid was on any of the past crowell teams I've seen play then you have no room to say crap to them. This years crowell team is good but only in a couple areas past crowell teams have been better overall teams they just had more competition around. I would for sure take a old crowell team with smart players that play the game right than your team you love so much and think are so great. Even if your team wins state and makes something of themselves as you said, they still won't be a great team because of how they play. I hope everyone in crowell isn't as cocky and dumb as you or that town is in trouble.

U bet,how do yal expect Crowell people to respond wen yal constantly run our boys down an say roid rage!reguless wats said there's not 2 players that stand out there all good.. For the last several weeks we've been putting up with people mouth yelling racist remarks to our boys on the field an now talking down on them for reacting on the field !! an I'm not taking it anymore! Ihave 2 boys playing 1 black 1 brown so if u or anybody I don't care if there from Crowell or not don't like my post yal can all kiss my ass!!

Ok Ok...this has gone on enough...time to sit back away from the keyboards and just let the kids play. Banter is good to a point but seems like this is getting out of hand. Remember this is just a game and these are just kids playing it and we are lucky to be spectators can. Can't we all just sit back and enjoy the game.

I will be the 1st to say and I have on other threads that Crowell is VERY GOOD (state caliber good).
Just the antics that comes with your team MAY/MIGH/WILL cost you when you play teams with your caliber of talent.

Not trying to pour salt in an open wound, but I did see #5 punch the Valley kid when the Valley kid happened to run into the Crowell sidelines.

Good luck on yalls season

Ban me but praise people singling out players on a high school team running his name in the ground for steroids is accepted? Yea that needs to addressed that's truly taking it to far how bout ban that guy!! Idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back