Crowell Wildcats vs Blum Bobcats

Thank you, he's one of the toughest kids to ever come through our program and to hear him scream like that was gut wrenching. There are no breaks and will have to wait for the swelling to go down before he can get an MRI. I want to say thank you to Coach Hays and the coaching staff at Crowell for also rushing onto the field helping tend to the young man when it happened.

Got the MRI results back this afternoon. He did in fact suffer a torn acl as well as mcl on that play. Dawson is a heck of a football player and it crushes me that he's going to miss yet another season due to injury.

CoachMcFarlin":332c7klx said:
Got the MRI results back this afternoon. He did in fact suffer a torn acl as well as mcl on that play. Dawson is a heck of a football player and it crushes me that he's going to miss yet another season due to injury.

Sad to hear that. That was tough to see. Best wishes to him on a speedy recovery!

Worse thing I have ever heard in my life was the young man screaming in pain. I've attended over 200 games and have fortunately never heard anything like that before.

On a game note - Blum had no answer for Daniel Clark as he had a hand in all their scoring, 286 yards rushing 7 TDs, threw a TD pass, and scooped and scored on a fumble return.

Back