crowell wildcats I watched a practice

6manF00Tball

11-man fan
You all are counting the crowell wildcats out. There already preparing for Borden county, and there mad. If you think they lost there players you need to come watch there practice, don't forget there the ones who got the stars for crowell prepared for everything, they practiced with them! The wildcats this year have everything they had last year, and more, a new kid to crowell looks like a real prospect coming from Brocks starting line up, he has real blocking power, Tristen hayes, quarterback living in Mitchell parsley's shadow, has an arm and crazy pinpoint accuracy. And the moves in the backfield too. Running back Daniel Clark is back too didn't play last year but started in crowell's 2013 playoff run! Those are just 3 of the stars crowell will have and does have... There prepared to come out and 45 point rule Borden county. Don't belive Me, just watch!

Their, There, They're

Their is a possessive pronoun. It always describes a noun.

Note the spelling of their. It comes fro the word THEY, so the e comes before the i.

There is an adverb meaning "THAT LOCATION." It is sometimes used with the verb TO BE as an idiom.
It is spelled like here which means "this location."

They're is a contraction of they are. Note the spelling. The a from are is replaced by an apostrophe.

You should've said.... THEY'RE already preparing for Borden County, and THEY'RE mad....

I could point out more grammatical errors, but .... School hasn't started so the English teacher hasn't started teaching yet.

Back