Crowell vs Throck

Closer maybe but I think Crowell would win by at least 25. Nothing taken away from Throck and I have no partiality But them Cats are tough!!!

Crowell by 30...everyone is saying the Calvert games was the only full game Crowell played...which isnt true as that game was ended early due to weather and Crowell was up 44-16...on their way to 45ing them...Throck almost got beat by Calvert

I'd pick Crowell as well but I just want to see a more competitive game then what I saw today. If Throck was D1 would they have been considered east or would they have been in Crowells district?

Leman Saunders":3v546m5w said:
Crowell by 30...everyone is saying the Calvert games was the only full game Crowell played...which isnt true as that game was ended early due to weather and Crowell was up 44-16...on their way to 45ing them...Throck almost got beat by Calvert

Didn't Throcks best athlete get hurt in that game? Also I don't go by who beat who worse, its a different story when teams meet up head to head. I'm not saying Throck would beat Crowell, but its just different when you actually play that team on the field.

We lost Casey Mitchell on the first kickoff of the game. He is a very important part of our team on both sides of the ball. But the other boys stepped up and took care of business !!

Back