Crowell not snubbed!?!?!

cwc

11-man fan
Serious questions need to be asked to our coaches that were in the meeting for district all stars. I just got word that we actually had a co-MVP and other Crowell players were up for awards before Coach Hayes stood up and had them removed from the board! Word is that he removed the MVP for jealousy reasons? If this is true, somebody needs to explain! Lots of fingers being pointed in different directions and lots of upset folks out there.

The only thing disappointing is you trying to
Publicly ruin my reputation over something
your wrong about by hiding behind a screen
name. I personally know who you are but the
rest of the world may not. You are more than
welcomed to come visit at any time. I have
nothing to hide.

Wow, after a coach helps lead your team to the big dance this is how you repay him. Like the man said, before you took it here to a public forum, why didn't you ask him yourself? Obviously, you have children who go there, or at least have some ties with the school, so i'm assuming you would be able to get ahold of him...Stay Classy..

I think publicly is the way to go on this. The other coaches and editors were thrown out there publicly. I want to know who took parsley off the board after he tied for MVP? I know the answer already.

I know for fact that Parsley was MVP with Templeton. Have good sources from Knox City ppl I trust. Its a shame all the stuff Hayes has been saying. Those other Crowell thugs don't need nothing but Parsley is a good kid. Truth will come out im sure of it.

Okay I just became a member of this site and would like to tell whoever is CWC that if he or she knows that this accusation against Coach Nathan Hayes is the truth, come out behind you're user name and tell us all who have seen the comments and accusations you are making against this man, tell us who you are! I have no one playing for Crowell I went to Crowell as did my husband and all three of my kids. My only reason for posting this is for you CWC to tell us and show us all the "proof" you have against this coach! No one has asked me post this, I am merely saying what I feel. This man sacrificed his life with his family for our young men. I do not know him on a personal level but one thing I do know is that EVERY coach I know will do whatever is necessary for his kids, and by that I mean every student athlete that he or she works with! So do us all a favor CWC come out and tell us what proof you have

cwc, things like this should be handled in-house. Coach Hayes has publicly stated that he will discuss it with you in person. You should meet with him. Posting rants and accusations will have no positive effect on the situation.
Charles "Cowboy" Parks
Aquilla, Tx

To CWC- How easy it is to sit behind the security of a screen name and type away....you have publicly attacked a man's character, ethics and professionalism. This should have been handled face to face. Most miscommunication happens when one party doesn't get the full story straight from the source. I can't imagine having to deal with this type of nonsense. He has displayed more class than I would have. Pride and respect begin at home, try to set a better example.

Dude,
from one pot stirrer
to another,
spill it or shut it!
Sheesh.

There ought to be a separate stipend
based on the amount of trash
that is talked about a coach.
I could take my wife out more often.
jus sayin'.

Oh, and BTW
the Third Day/Skillet concert in Wichita Falls
was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Parsley and Harrold kid were nominated for MVP. Vote was a tie 2-2. Hogan was put up for off MVP he was outvoted. Bond was put up for def MVP and outvoted. Hayes kid was outvoted newcomer of year. After names were put out for 1st and 2nd team Hayes told all the coaches and sups to remove all names from Crowell from list and said to just give Templeton kid the MVP. I was told he went on to say there was a lot of issues with jealousy amongst the Crowell kids and asked for nothing to be said about meeting. The reason all this is coming out late is because the coaches kept their end of the deal. Hayes made comments in paper that suggested the coaches did snub his players and apparently the coaches took acception. That's why story was leaked. I'm just telling what I was told by a reliable source and I'm sick and tired of people in this town bashing coaches. I have a cousin that is a coach in one of the opposing districts. That's my reliable source btw.

Back