Congratulations RS

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a few misleading questions a reporter can turn an interview or a story in any direction she my want it to go, especially if there is a bias.
I have mentioned her name on here before, but I don’t know if she is even still calling herself a reporter any more. I don’t read the San Angelo paper after it was taken over by the liberals.
I line my bird cage with it.

I have better idea. Mind your own business.

FYI, we (the community of RS) put on various events to raise money for scholarships and post graduation money (to help the students get a good start), as do many small towns that care about their graduates. I have been to 3 of these events (I'm sure there were more than just these 3) this year alone wherein > $10k was raised at each event to be divided among the graduating class or used for scholarships for San Saba county. Some of the RS students are going to college, some are not. Their choice.

They are prepared for whatever life has to throw at them and will always have the support of the RS community, so try to calm yourself. Put your efforts into your own community. Your opinion of RS, its scholastic prowess and financial status and the community in general is worth about as much as Joe Biden's opinion ... on anything.
Well said Dilla. Question: What does 6for6 and biden have in common? Answer: They are both full of crap (literally in biden's case).

So if he was rambling about making the same money ect……why did he leave Benjamin in the first place..?.? The facilities I’m sure are way nicer. What does athletic money mean exactly.?

I don’t know who any of you are, but take it from another guy everyone said was too small after I won state my freshman year. He’s going to be another Sixman great despite his size.

Here’s more sound wisdom: belittling the guy will only motivate him to want to completely embarrass every team he plays against.

It always did for me. I would get on here and read all the hate against me and use it as fuel to my fire.

Something tells me you don’t want to add more fuel to his fire lol.
It's not the size of the Coyote in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the Coyote.

As I said in another post, your town leadership and school leadership need to find a way to attract the talented coaches (ie. raise more money). RS has done it according to the UIL rules. So, stop complaining. You sound like my ex-wife.
Funny how realfootball was okay with 2 coaches making 70+ thousand each when they were on his/ Benjamin staff, but when things went south and one left the craziness, he got all upset and starts hating !!! He literally started this thread after finding out RS hired Hayes. 🤦‍♂️

Funny how realfootball was okay with 2 coaches making 70+ thousand each when they were on his/ Benjamin staff, but when things went south and one left the craziness, he got all upset and starts hating !!! He literally started this thread after finding out RS hired Hayes. 🤦‍♂️

He also said he’s “new to 6 man”. He sure seems to know a lot about the 6 man world (RS and Strawn specifically) to be so new.
And what’s he doing hanging around high school weight rooms in the summer (when he has “nothing to do with the school”) and seeing Chaka put on “20 pound of muscle”.
Things that make you go hmm. 🤣

Have a great weekend !

He also said he’s “new to 6 man”. He sure seems to know a lot about the 6 man world (RS and Strawn specifically) to be so new.
And what’s he doing hanging around high school weight rooms in the summer (when he has “nothing to do with the school”) and seeing Chaka put on “20 pound of muscle”.

Have a great weekend !
Things can/ will change all season… just hope we stay healthy and try and make it to Jerry World

Have a great weekend !
I live in Benjamin and have a kid here so I know plenty and have been around a while. I’ve seen firsthand how hard that kid and the rest of the kids are working

Please keep on topic start the congratulations Benjamin thread. 😂😂
Can still congratulate RS I’m sure news will break of his replacement or of how y’all didn’t want him anyway soon. So let’s keep this one alive and wait to congratulate Benjamin when they do something big. All they have done here is replace the coach they lost to RS who already have a crowded coaches room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back