Coaching Openings - 2017 Coaching Carousal

Wonder Dog":1ioqqvf2 said:
Didn't mean to upset anyone or ruffle feathers I was just making a post on the Coaching Openings.
I happened to be in Ropesville Texas (farmers CO-OP) yesterday and this was the talk.
And we all know how accurate talk at the Co-op is...........

Hermleigh fired their football coach? I find that hard to believe. Ahearn told me, in early December, that he would be resigning. He wants to move closer to his kids.

Paint Creek ISD is comprised of one PK-12 campus with approximately 140 students. Paint Creek is located approximately eight miles southeast of Haskell and 55 miles north of Abilene. The district pays $341.00 toward health insurance and $1,000 above base plus a coaching stipend.

The applicant must possess a valid Texas Teaching Certificate (preferrably History or Math).

Contract Term: 11 month

District housing may be available

Former Brownfield Assistant Coach, Joseph Hood, is the new head football Coach/AD at Wellman-Union- via Pete Christy.
He's bringing along some very talented kids with him!

HP Drifter":3pbxba4x said:
Heard a rumor that Menard is going sixman. Pretty decent info.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

On second thought, WHO CARES!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear it. Looked like you were beginning to turn the Falcons around. And I didn't know that The Drifter and Coach Shely were one and the same.
But now that you mention it, I can see the connection. Drifting from one place to the next. Keep on trying, and you will undoubtedly run into another Dwayne Miles someday.

Back