Coaching Openings - 2017 Coaching Carousal

Leman Saunders

Six-man expert
Guess it's not to early to make this post to keep tabs on the openings and hires:

This is what I see on the message board as open at the moment:

Updated 7/17
HC Football:

Brookesmith
Kress
Paint Rock
Paint Creek
Oglesby

Region 12 website has this listed...doesnt say if it is a HC or Assistant or Jr High.
Posted 1-4-17

Gholson:
Football Coach 6-Man, Jr High Boys basketball (teaching field open)

It is kind of funny that some of the schools seem to be ready for a change, and then at the last minute get cold feet and settle for the status quo.

edbassmaster1":74caqh7i said:
poor gap kids needed this for a long time..

Perhaps you should get an education, if you don't have one, get certified, and take his place. I don't know this man, good or bad, but at least he's putting his name on the line. No reason to come here and bash him behind a screen name.

I have known Coach Doty for a long time and I personally know him to be a great coach and great man! His kids respect him and work very hard for him. He does great things there and I have the utmost respect for him..... You have no idea if it is true or not for starters, and if it is true, you have no idea why he is leaving. I agree with the prior post, don't hide behind your screen name... if your gonna say something, be man enough to put your name on it....

Tom McVey
Santa Anna ISD

edbassmaster1":a41klo6l said:
as far as the kids respecting him no they dont. they dont like the guy as a coach..

So, you're either speaking out of place knowing the opinion of only some, or you're pulling every kid to the side and prying. Either way, start being part of the solution, instead of an obstacle

Back