Coaching changes

Caprock kid":yb3pcoxs said:
Trolling.... Idk were you get your wrong info but if I were you I wouldn't post it on here because you will get put in your place really quick
There I fixed it. LOL

Info is great, we love info. But when it is wrong, it is not so great, in fact, it is the opposite of great. You should come to realize that there are a couple of sixman dedicated sites that take a lot of pride in getting things right. If you are not sure, or it is unverified, maybe you shouldn't post it. Those other sites you mentioned are not sixman sites, they are dedicated to 11-man football and will occasionally throw some sixman stuff in there to try to keep up with "all" of Texas high school football. They fail at this. Most of what you find on there will either be outdated or just wrong. We don't bother telling them anything, and we don't care if you do, we just ask that you leave pigskin prep and maxprep info where it belongs, over on their site. We will use them occasionally to get info, but will NEVER take it as face value without verifying it. That is the sixman way. It's hard enough to get good coverage as it is, we sure don't need excessive bad coverage in the way.

Loboe, I don't know who you are, but you have been offered a place in the sixman world. You obviously have the passion for it, now let those who share that passion give you an outlet, and the knowledge of knowing what to avoid. I'm one of those people, PM me if you want to know what I am referring to. Not that everyone don't already know, but I'm not one to advertise MY website on the message board of a friend's website. The thing is, we do work together a lot of times. Without people like Granger, Cowboy, Leman, OBK, HPD & myself, we would still be the cellar stepchildren. We are still the stepchildren, but now they at least have to acknowledge our existance.

Well said Shad.

I don't like the term "stepchildren" though. I prefer other terms such as; trend-setters, new breed or even gifted:)

CT6MFL":xa01glhl said:
Well said Shad.

I don't like the term "stepchildren" though. I prefer other terms such as; trend-setters, new breed or even gifted:)
"gifted" may have very well been the term that I was looking for, lol.

Gonna restart this thread, I do believe this one has been sufficiently "hijacked" partially by me. Will call it "Coaching Carousel", with the first post being a table that I can edit to keep current.

So is Aquilla getting a new head coach this year ? What happened to Corey? (I wondered how long it would take for Loboe77 to be put in solitary confinement on this site! Just kidding Loboe, it happens to a lot of us)
GO WITH THE FLOW....LOL

Whatever Aquilla has in mind, Abbott has to be corralled, put back in their place! Last year I said PANTHERS ARE COMING FOR YOU" , 2016 IS "COUGARS ARE COMING FOR YOU"

Cougarfan13":1kvl068z said:
Whatever Aquilla has in mind, Abbott has to be corralled, put back in their place! Last year I said PANTHERS ARE COMING FOR YOU" , 2016 IS "COUGARS ARE COMING FOR YOU"
I hope you're right. My son will be a senior.

Abyss? Wasn't this the first year they missed the playoffs in 7-8 years?
Mexican Englishman
6-Man Fan

That's why I said that, at the start of last season, it looked bleak for Aquilla, but they managed to turn it around , why is that so hard to understand?

Mexican Englishman":2ymjbqpd said:
Cougarfan13":2ymjbqpd said:
CowboyP":2ymjbqpd said:
Cougarfan13":2ymjbqpd said:
So is Aquilla getting a new head coach this year ? What happened to Corey?
He resigned.
I thought he did a good job of bringing Aquilla back from the "abyss" last season, losing a playoff spot by a few points.

Abyss? Wasn't this the first year they missed the playoffs in 7-8 years?

That's why I made the comment, Aquilla is used to winning, but the season looked bleak for a while and they recovered .

Back