Can-Am Bowl

ssims71

11-man fan
Best I could find on the net last night. Gx94.com will broadcast the game on their website pretty sure Canada time 1:00pm. For us here in Tx should be at noon.

Cant get this anywhere. Found a website and got audio, but they dont appear to be broadcasting. They made announcements during broadcast that gave their schedule and it was not mentioned.

I do apologize for my mistake it should be broadcast around 2:00 not the aforementioned noon. If you will go to the home page of the website Gx94.com their is mention of the broadcast. I was misinformed of the time. Again I do apologize for the mistake. I to am anxious to listen to the game. If i find something has changed or their is another site i'll repost.

Sent text to Terry Braman was listed as contact on web. We'll see if there is response.

Leave it us Canadians to not broadcast it! Don't hold it against me people, I'm actually closer in driving distance to Coach Hughes in Hubbard than I am to Biggar, Saskatchewan. :)

I would guess it will be a blow-out. Then again there is so little online about the 6 man community in Saskatchewan that I have a hard time following it...

Pete, I will have some powder for you soon. PM your address.

Team USA would pull out a close won and win for a third year. The final score would be 46-50. With Denim Reeves of Richland Springs recieving offensive MVP and Micheal Gomez Jr. of Sands being named defensive MVP.

Score by quarter was:
Canada: 14 0 16 16
USA: 16 6 20 8
Again great group of men that represented their families, country, states, and towns very well.

Back