Calvert vs Crowell

Elmo":2vj85gvw said:
where is the game at ?

Son,elmo you have risen!!!

Calvert RS should meet again,hopefully in Hico like last year,you now have several
weeks in advance to ask the wife if you can go.no excuse's!

This could be the game of the week. I lean to Calvert to 20-30. Just from seeing them for one half in the State Semi last year. I should be working around the house next Saturday. But it's only about 50 miles away, honey. We could get a burger and you wouldn't have to cook.....

smokeyjoe53":1ibx8638 said:
If I was going to be in Texas, I'd be in May for that game...... I wonder if it will be available on web radio?

Smokey your dating yourself. I understand web radio but younguns do not. So I'm dating myself too, apparently, by saying younguns as it's not recognized by spell check, even with an apostrophe.

The better teams, coaches with better schemes are in the west.
Crowell has the better RECENT team/history with their back to back titles.
Crowell comes in a little nicked up but they still gave Happy all they could handle.
I believe Happy is alot better than Calvert and crowell has had a 3rd week now to get the new qb more reps.
Crowell comes out with more Pride and fight in this one.

Crowell - 32
Calvert - 30

If crowell somehow gets the qb back
Then it's
Crowell - 56
Calvert - 26

Div. I west is better than east.
Div. II east is better than west.

Overall Div I west has better teams, players, coaches, programs.
Top 5 from div. 1 west would beat top 5 from div 2 east

I for one think this will be a very physical game.
Calvert seems to have a good defense and seeing crowell a few times I known how physical they are.
I don't believe calvert has seen this type of physicality since last time these 2 met and crowell was way ahead when weather came in.

Calvert keeps it close early then crowells physical style of play takes over!!!!!!!!!!

Crowell by 29

The game will be webcast by the TheTuckerBrownShow.com

Should be a good one!! My Cats are a little beat up but that comes with a schedule like they have had thus far.

Best of luck to both squads!! Hope everyone stays injury free a both teams should have a long season.

I think this could be one of the top games of the season. Crowell will be strong as always. Calvert was easily the 2nd best team in D2 last year and came really close to winning the simi-finals game vs. Throckmorton. They have lots of their strong players back & have shown again this year that they can play. I look forward to listening to this game.

What a start to a super game.
2 possession by each team. No first downs, just touchdowns.
Tied @ 16 all. Calvert Trojan offense has run only 2 offensive plays.

Back