Brownwood Victory Life vs. Arlington Fellowship

Coach Harris,

For what you have done with a team full of underclassmen, and for your team to have responded to your coaching speaks volumes not only of your ability as a coach, but also about your kids. It's very refreshing to see a coach with your convictions to God, and to minister that to your kids is a blessing to us all. Good luck in the playoffs.

kharris":2dfky5t9 said:
Thank you for thinking of us and caring enough to post something about us, but really please don't give us any mind and I wouldn't even prepare if I were you.

Man, you made my day with that line... it brought a smile to my face and a laugh to my spirit.

Just remember that everyone counted out the NY Giants last year going in as a wild card team and they ended up winning it all.

So while some may count you out and not give you guys a second thought, I will prepare to applaud like crazy as you guys hoist the trophy :wink:

TheCommissioner":1s804opi said:
this was definately the most exciting district race in tapps division 2. the way i have it now, the standings will be
Champ- Arlington Fellowship
Runner Up- Wichita Falls Notre Dame
3rd- Brownwood Victory Life
4th- Wichtia Christian
5th- Joshua Christian

I would have to say that District 1 is shaping up to be the most exciting district race...of course, I COULD be a little biased :D

Back