bronte vs robert lee

kbjoe1

Six-man fan
has Bronte decided to delve into the six man game? when I look at the schedule they have posted only the one game and the rest of the season a bye.... just wondering

Yap...think Bronte has finally seen the writing on the wall...2016 I'm betting on the Bronte v Robert Lee rivalry to be a district battle once again...

Though growing up in the area I find Bronte playing 6-man so hard to believe..I would have bet the house they would drop football and be a Lipan-esque Basketball only school

Would take a look at a change when one of the coach's decides to go fishing a lot more often. Don't think it will happen before that.

Reminds me of Throck and Windthorst. Just not the same caliber teams but I'm still interested in seeing just how well Bronte adapts to six man. I'm going to go ahead and say Bronte scores at least 36 points in a close game but Robert Lee still wins it.

I dont know if they've been fishing yet, but the word from Angelo is that the coaching staff has been loading up on liver, shrimp and Charlie since the last rain.
But maybe they're doomsday prepping for the Zombie Apocalypse.

Back