Bring a team to the Borden County "Best of Texas" 6 on 6

CoachBenavidez

11-man fan
I would like to remind everyone that the Borden County "Best of Texas" 6 on 6 Passing Tournament is just around the corner. We are are having separate divisions for Junior High, Junior Varsity and Varsity teams so that we can give more teams more chances at success. The Junior High will play on June 6 while the Junior Varsity and Varsity will play on June 7. This is the first time that we have done Junior High but I am extremely excited to see what the future of Six-Man football has in store in our area talent. I have already RSVP'd some very quality teams and will continue to do so. Please make sure and let me know if you can bring a team to this tournament. The cost is $125 per team per division. We will give out champion t-shirts for the winners for all three divisions. We will have a full concession stand and a new covered-open air bus barn that will provide shade from the sun when not playing. You are encouraged to bring mats and folding chairs so that you can build camp under the bus barn. If you are coming in from far away, you can camp out under the bus barn and shower in our field house. We will also be hosting a Small Town Team basketball camp where you can go in and get in some air conditioning to get out of the heat as well. We would definitely like to add some more teams in every division so if you are remotely interested in bringing a team, please don't hesitate to call, text or email me or Coach Richey for more information. Thanks.
Coach Benavidez cell 806-407-4135, [email protected]

Varsity
Borden County
Spur
Sterling City
Robert Lee
Kingdom Prep
Klondike
Ropes
Jayton
Grady
Marfa