Borden County "Best of Texas" 6 on 6 Passing Tournament

CoachBenavidez

11-man fan
This is an invitation to any and all 6 man schools that would like to come to our annual "Best of Texas" 6 on 6 Passing Tournament that is going to be held on June 6 and 7 in Gail Texas. We are going to try something a little different this year. We are opening the tournament to JUNIOR HIGH teams on the 6th of June. June 6th is only for junior high teams. Kids that will be in the grades 6th through 8th grades will be eligible to play on this day. June 7th is for Varsity and JV teams. This year we are making a separate division for JV teams. Instead of making your "B" teams play against varsity teams, we are opening the competition and crowning a JV team champion. ***We will do this as long as there are enough teams to constitute a JV division*** Champions will be crowned in all three divisions. Winners will receive champion t-shirts. The cost is $125 per team per division.

We will have a full concession stand available. Also, we will have a new open air bus barn that will be available for all teams to get out of the sun when they are not playing. I recommend that you bring a couple of tumbling mats for the kids to be able to "camp out" and rest. Depending on the number of teams that accept the invitation, we will have four fields ready for play. Two will be on turf and two will be on natural grass. Please email me at [email protected] to confirm your invitation.

We look forward to hearing from you and sincerely hope that you will be able to attend this "Best of Texas" 6 on 6 Passing Tournament.

Coaches,

I know that we are a little under 2 months away from our Borden County "Best of Texas" 6 on 6 Passing Tournament but I would like for the schools that are interested in coming to let me know so that I can get an approximate head count. This way we can plan for concessions and such. So far there have been a few schools that have committed Here is a list. If I have you down by mistake, I appologize. I know that most of you just have not had a chance to check the numbers but I wanted to give you a look at a few of the schools that will be attending. Thanks.

Varsity
Borden County
Spur
Sterling City
Robert Lee
Kingdom Prep
Klondike
Ropes
Jayton
Grady

Junior Varsity
Borden County
Sterling City
Jayton
Kingdom Prep

Junior High
Borden County
Spur
Sterling City
Jayton
Kingdom Prep

I've made some updates to the list of committments. I'm very excited to see the list continue to grow with quality teams. This will be a great representation of our area talent. Please continue to contact Coach Richey or myself to reserve your spot in our tournament. Thank you for your interest.

Back