Brett Favre

crawford

Six-man fan
How amazing is Brett Favre? Nothing he does anymore suprises me at all. I was getting ready for a overtime battle and he ends it with one pass. This guy is totally unbelievable. I cannot wait for the Packers/Cowboys game that may decide home field in the NFC.

Most of his career I havent liked Favre, but I dont see who can root against the guy. I'm very glad for Brett it was a great decision to come back another year, I hope the Pack gets to the NFC championship but lose to the boys.

Would the bracket put them at the NFC championship together, or would they play sooner? I haven't even looked and I'm not familiar enough with it to just know. Besides that, they probably change it from year to year. I really have no idea. It would be awesome to actually have the best 2 teams at the NFC championship game playing for the shot at the Super Bowl, but it usually doesn't happen. We know it probably won't in the AFC.

The playoff seeding is based on records, so as long as they each win their division, and have the #1 and #2 records...they could meet in the NFC championship.

If they are seeded 2-3 or 1-4, then they'd meet in the divisional round. I hope neither of them have to struggle for a wild card spot. If so, they could meet in the wild card round.

If it started today I think the cowboys would have a bye. And the Pack would most likely meet the winner of the giants game in the second round, but this is going on past years I could be wrong

I think Tom Brady has locked up the MVP this year. He is on pace to throw 60 TD's, I know he won't but the record of 49 is all but gone

favre is insane!! He is still getting it done and ata high ability. but he isnt the same favre as 10 years ago. i dont think the packers are anywhere close to the level of cowboys, or even giants.
they arent even on the same page as colts,pats, and steelers.
and yeah, brady could play 3 more games, and sit out the last part of season and still win the MVP.

indian40_3":1uixnj8l said:
GO PACK GO! GO PACK GO!

Wise man ... At best, I figured the Pack would go 8-8 this year; they have a tough game next week vs. the Vikqueens (even at Lambeau) and still have to play the Lions (Thanksgiving at Detroit; a game that scares me ... the Lions can be 0-99 and still win that day, regardless of who they play) and the Cowboys.

And still no ground game.

John

Back